GDT: Arch Baron Cup Leg 2

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Dallas Clark getting kicked out of a basketball at his high school after he won the Super Bowl. Jett tops that because it wasn't the result of an overly sensitive referee but rather an overly sensitive coach who went mental on him. Add the fact he was inducted into the Billiken HOF at halftime and this becomes truly epic.

28 minutes ago, thatskablamo said:

Exactly, while ESPN was defending Grant and saying “he’s filing this away for later.” The two announcers will probably get honorary degrees from Dayton in the spring.

I hated that so much.  SLU just blew out Dayton and is the best team in the A-10 should have been the topic of conversation for the announcers.  Clowns. 

rgbilliken likes this

25 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Didnt even see what happened? Anybody know? Looked like he just didn't give em the ball.

It was in front of me and I think it was he wouldn’t give him the ball. They then had words and motioned to each other. Don’t know who made the call to eject. There was a lot of phone texting. Doubt momma was ejected. I think she just left with her son. 

9 minutes ago, willie said:

It was in front of me and I think it was he wouldn’t give him the ball. They then had words and motioned to each other. Don’t know who made the call to eject. There was a lot of phone texting. Doubt momma was ejected. I think she just left with her son. 

I thought I saw kshoe throw a half eaten pretzel at Dayton right before they got into it with Jett.  

willie, Fraz and kshoe like this

5 minutes ago, BilliKat said:

I like what it was talked up to be so much more though, willie. Can you “big fish” that story a bit? 

Now I don’t know what was said between the players but I don’t think they asked each other to share a beer. Jett definitely asked him to bring it on. I wouldn’t feel to sorry for Jett. He got a huge standing ovation and seemed to love it. 

The Dayton assistant coach with a beard whined so much to the refs and would not stop.

We were taunting that coach calling him a whiner / baby.

It was a totally unprofessional display.  The coach should have stated his case and move on but instead argued with the ref the entire TV timeout even after the buzzer.

Coach Grant further embarrassed his team by his antics.  Coach Grant was acting so tough not realizing Jett would drop his butt on the floor if he confronted him.

AGB91 and billiken_roy like this

We won by 11 pts! Well over the Vegas line. As you see Roy, we are playing like champions. The road is open for us to win the Conference. Great effort by the Bills, tough game.

We beat them on rebounding, assists, and % scoring in all categories. Good win.