GDT: Arch Baron Cup Leg 2

Just a reminder to Dayton players and coaches: Jett as a 6'1 205 lb guard didn't just set most of the lifting records at SLU, he obliterated them.  He would have thrown Anthony Grant all the way to half court.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

This is so odd. These guys have to be younger I guess? Have you ever had an urge to tweet a pro athlete to challenge them to a fight? Like wtf

If Twitter would have been around in Anna Kournikova’s days I would have challenged her to a Jello wrestling match. 

cheeseman likes this

52 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

Exactly. There is nothing I’ve seen, and I’ve seen raw video of the “incident”, that makes me think this is anything other than Dayton being frustrated with the way this game was going. Their bench flipped out over Yuri emphatically grabbing a rebound, or pretty much any time SLU did anything with any kind of strength. 

I agree. Dayton is a young team. This is probably the first full house, not in Dayton, that they have played against. It was probably intimidating for the team, so Grant went over the top to stand up for them. Grant was clearly caught up in emotions as well. Just kind of dumb.

1 hour ago, Littlebill said:

This is so odd. These guys have to be younger I guess? Have you ever had an urge to tweet a pro athlete to challenge them to a fight? Like wtf

Not just anybody too he’s like the most pound for pound player this conf has seen 

2 hours ago, Littlebill said:

Granted the guy who tweeted that is at the very least a high level amateur fighter, he might be a pro, so he could take jordair.

6 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

fans must not have liked the shirts.   wife and i left with 8 various sizes.  could have had 28.   must have been dayton fans that didnt want a souvenier.  oh well stocking stuffers for my kids and grandkids.   loved that i got a few mediums and smalls.   not just large and xl's like usual.   

i love the shirt.  

what a crowd.  particularly the students.   and for the record, i dont think a one of the students left early and they were awesome the entire game.   

The shirts around me were all smalls and mediums. I think that's why most didn't take them. Traditional issue with mass shirt ordering is taking too many smaller size shirts. Kids stocking stuffers as you mention. I've had trouble getting rid of them before.

4 hours ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

This video shows some of the interaction 

Sick sequence. Nesbitt dishes down a DIRTY jam. Jett loving the energy. Smith being a whiny little ***** and Grant throwing a fit. Get beat. Someone get Smith and Grant a sweatervest.

27 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Granted the guy who tweeted that is at the very least a high level amateur fighter, he might be a pro, so he could take jordair.

Whether he can take him or not is irrelevant, the challenging of a pro athlete you don’t know personally to a fight is bonkers. Like “you need to see a doctor” level bonkers