• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

This is not the first time Jordair was involved with dominating Dayton.  81-52

Thank you Ace what a wonderful video.

-Saturday was a lot of fun, thanks to The Billikens and of coures, Jordair, we needed the win and got it and perhaps created a rivalry 

-I find it stupid to think after one win in the last 6 tries against SVU we are somehow dominant

-lost in the victory was we played slow down again with the lead, I guess a leopard can't change its spots and that is what CFord will do, I don't get it

Bizziken likes this

Dayton is the slowest team in the A10.  What did Foird say ---- 18.9 seconds on each possession.  Short of Elvis, Dayton doesn't have enough go-to scorers on their roster. m They do what they had to do.  I don't like the slow ball any better than anyone else but sometimes the game dictates what you are going to do and that happened some Saturday.  Where I have problems is initiating slow ball with a double digit lead and 7 or 8 minutes to go in a game.  Elvis hit two threes to cut it to six and if I were Dayton, I'd be pleased at that result at that time in the game.  At that point, Ford called a timeout, then the TV timeout, and then L:inssen scored six straight and Jimerson hit the hustle three and Linssen scored again.  On the other side, Elvis missed, Holmes missed and Smith missed shots.    

Much like the Confederacy highwater mark at Gettysburg, Dayton was done.