Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

2 hours ago, 3Bill said:

I’m not selling anything buddy.  Just find it a bit ludicrus for a bunch of people whose “inside information” comes from Adonis henriguez’s twitter feed to be speculating about the worth ethic and ability of one person in the legal department, who I don’t know myself.

I basically come to this board for entertainment to read the latest gossip about the bills.  Like my wife reading people magazine.  I find that very few, if any, people on this board have a clue.   Instead you all work yourself up all day long wondering what might be happening and resorting to crazy speculation.

You say you come here for gossip but complain about crazy speculation?  Gossip is largely speculation. There has been nothing entertaining about this situation.   People have been legitimately frustated by this ridiculous process. The bizarre nature of this endless  nightmare lends itself to "crazy" speculation. Passionate fans do get worked up. Reminder, this is a message board. 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to Bailey yesterday at the airport. He is a very nice guy and was on his way to recruit prior to the game this weekend. I brought up the situation at the very end and he mentioned they hoped to have an answer Thurs. He appreciated the support and I told him that the future is bright if everyone just stayed the course. He nodded and said that is the plan.   Hopefully we hear something today.  

Zink, LindellWest and dlarry like this

7 minutes ago, DirtyRican said:

I spoke to Bailey yesterday at the airport. He is a very nice guy and was on his way to recruit prior to the game this weekend. I brought up the situation at the very end and he mentioned they hoped to have an answer Thurs. He appreciated the support and I told him that the future is bright if everyone just stayed the course. He nodded and said that is the plan.   Hopefully we hear something today.  

STOP WITH YOUR CRAZY SPECULATION!

7 hours ago, 3Bill said:

I’m not selling anything buddy.  Just find it a bit ludicrus for a bunch of people whose “inside information” comes from Adonis henriguez’s twitter feed to be speculating about the worth ethic and ability of one person in the legal department, who I don’t know myself.

I basically come to this board for entertainment to read the latest gossip about the bills.  Like my wife reading people magazine.  I find that very few, if any, people on this board have a clue.   Instead you all work yourself up all day long wondering what might be happening and resorting to crazy speculation.

3Bill

What's ludicrous is your lack of knowledge of the facts S2 and your incorrect speculations as to Ms. Kratky.  You add nothing to this board and you, yourself, are not entertaining.  At the same time, though, I am glad you find there rest of us entertaining.

1 hour ago, DirtyRican said:

Did this Bailey's have ice in it? Have another one, fal. Sounds like a Mad Dog Russo post. :)

8 hours ago, 3Bill said:

Your comments are worth a 3 dollar bill an appropriate name for you.

I can see you sitting back feeling all proud of yourself because you are so much better than the posters on this site that are smart, professionals and alumni that love their Billikens.

You will now be added to my ignore list because you are ludicrous and worth a 3Bill.

2 hours ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

Did this Bailey's have ice in it? Have another one, fal. Sounds like a Mad Dog Russo post. :)

Well, SLU assistant coach Will Bailey wasn't in the team photo posted yesterday, and Dirty Rican is a former SLU student athlete, so the story is plausible.

Disclaimer: I can't tell for sure if you're yanking his chain.

59 minutes ago, TFord and TRavs said:

If it’s not done by close of business today they are not playing tomorrow 

15 minutes ago, Old guy said:

I do not think you will hear anything today. When the game starts tomorrow just count the players. That will be your answer.

Thank for the info!!

QUAILMAN likes this

What are the chances the decision will just go unannounced?  I doubt this happens, but based on the series of events throughout, I wouldn't be surprised if Stu learns about this by counting the playing when they're warming up

6 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

I would say very high.

Part of the reason I say that as I would think one of s2 would post something on social media, or a teammate may give it away. 

17 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Part of the reason I say that as I would think one of s2 would post something on social media, or a teammate may give it away. 

I would think that the coaches and staff would warn the players against "celebrations" on social media. It's a delicate situation still.