Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

2 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Another game another disappointment.  I'm guessing they would have been spotted at pregame warm-up by now.

I don't know why I'm upset about it. I should have known better. I let the glimmer of hope from this thread yesterday get my hopes up from 0% chance  to 5% chance. Just enough to make me mad.

Where are you getting that they aren’t playing?

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Where are you getting that they aren’t playing?

No facts. I'm just assuming that the team has been on the court for pregame shoot around.  I think if they were out there we would have had a report or sighting of some sort by now.

3 minutes ago, dlarry said:

No facts. I'm just assuming that the team has been on the court for pregame shoot around.  I think if they were out there we would have had a report or sighting of some sort by now.

Usually dont start warmups until an hour before tip.  Plus I doubt Stu is there yet.  Having said all that I give it 0% chance they play today

Stu tweets that: "Person close to situation indicated that team is unaware if the 3 players have been given a decision." On what planet does that make any sense? How would the team not be aware if the players have been given a decision. It's hard to not be embarrassed by our alma mater. What a joke.

#FireFred #FreeThe3

1 minute ago, SouthSide_Billiken said:

Stu tweets that: "Person close to situation indicated that team is unaware if the 3 players have been given a decision." On what planet does that make any sense? How would the team not be aware if the players have been given a decision. It's hard to not be embarrassed by our alma mater. What a joke.

#FireFred #FreeThe3

Couldn't they figure it out with 1 phone call?