Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

well said, 615.

Lol, sometimes if I accidentally quote people it wont let me unquote them. I can delete the text inside the other person's post, but I can't actually delete the little box. This happens every once in a while without rhyme or reason. 

I have to post in order to get the box finally off by back before I can post again. Anybody else experiencing this?

3 minutes ago, 615Billiken said:

Lol, sometimes if I accidentally quote people it wont let me unquote them. I can delete the text inside the other person's post, but I can't actually delete the little box. This happens every once in a while without rhyme or reason. 

I have to post in order to get the box finally off by back before I can post again. Anybody else experiencing this?

You have to get the cursor basically in front of the big box, so you can't see it. Then use delete instead of backspace. You can't delete it with backspace no matter where you are. It took me a bit to figure out, but it can be done.

615Billiken likes this

4 minutes ago, 615Billiken said:

I just select all and hit "delete."  If that fails, you can click "Source" in the field toolbar and then delete everything.

EDIT: Just be sure to toggle Source mode back off to post normally.

1 minute ago, billikens747 said:

I might be wrong, but I don't think I've seen the three in any pictures since the S2 occurred (on Twitter or Instagram). This might be a good sign?

I was just going to post the same thing. Although with this whole deal, probably best not to get your hopes up.

6 minutes ago, billikens747 said:

I might be wrong, but I don't think I've seen the three in any pictures since the S2 occurred (on Twitter or Instagram). This might be a good sign?

I agree they've never been in the pictures before. 

Hell yeah! Good to see all of them. If I remember correctly, they weren’t even all in the picture in that photo with Mr. Chairez the night before the VT game.

Ill take this as a good sign.

just give me an above .500 conference record and 2 wins in the A10 tournament and I will consider it a ‘good’ season.

7 minutes ago, 615Billiken said:

Hell yeah! Good to see all of them. If I remember correctly, they weren’t even all in the picture in that photo with Mr. Chairez the night before the VT game.

Ill take this as a good sign.

just give me an above .500 conference record and 2 wins in the A10 tournament and I will consider it a ‘good’ season.

If they are all back soon (and that's a rather large "if" for many reasons), then I"m going to be way more greedy than .500 ball and 2 tourney wins. I want the A-10 tourney title!

35 minutes ago, billikens747 said:

Agreed. They definitely weren't in the photo taken in NYC at the team dinner with Chaifetz.

35 minutes ago, NH said:

May have missed it but don’t see mssrs. Macon or Bailey in that picture. Hopefully out recruiting.

Coach has done an amazing job of supporting and trying to keep the three at SLU.  If they are here next season ..... Pretty damn impressive.