GDT: @ UMass

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, JettFlight5 said:

I like Larry Jr. and his effort. Sincere hit some shots. That would be it for positives for me.

Like I said earlier, there’s always a random group having a bad game when some one shows up. Never In sequence.

Just now, JettFlight5 said:

Coach Majerus’s teams used to do something called a screen. Brian Conklin was good at it. Maybe we can try that? 

Oh we do. It’s either none effective or offensive foul 

4 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Lmaorotflmao

Fire Ford now. Let’s see if an interim coach can get some blood flowing through #TeamBeta for the rest of the season. Nothing else to lose. 

I bet they'll give him the Crews treatment and fire him minutes after losing the A10 Tournament.

21 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

I'm officially on the get rid of Ford Train.

I was trending that way but thought a run in Brooklyn and a NCAA birth could save his job. 

Now, not so much. He needs to go.

I still really believe they can win in Brooklyn in spite of Ford. 

I still think Jimerson and Perkins can get hot for a few games. 
I still think Collins can lead this team.

I am hoping Okoro decides to stop wearing oven mitts during games. 

Parker looks like he has found it and Hughes has earned minutes. 

Even if all that happens for 4 days in Brooklyn, Ford has no business being on the sideline next year.

Bizziken likes this

It’s amazing you all are figuring out what I knew 5 years ago.  Ford can’t coach. Never could.  Just look at his resume.  And we haven’t guarded 3 point shots since he’s been here.  

Even the one tourney bid he got. Bonnie’s had a wide open 3 to win. Thankfully it missed 

4 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

It’s amazing you all are figuring out what I knew 5 years ago.  Ford can’t coach. Never could.  Just look at his resume.  And we haven’t guarded 3 point shots since he’s been here.  

Even the one tourney bid he got. Bonnie’s had a wide open 3 to win. Thankfully it missed 

You’re wisdom is beyond what we all know and cherish.

every night I say, thank god Nelson Cruz didn’t catch that deep fly, or we never have won that World Series. Luckily these close calls In sports rarely happen or what if’s, would be a thing . I surly couldn’t never, ever name other examples or what ifs, even if I tried. 

This might be the most disappointed I’ve ever been as a Billiken fan.  Ford has got to go.  Nice guy.  Seems like he wants to win.  Seems like Guys like playing for him for the most part.  But he has to go.  There will probably be a lot of fall out with transfers, recruits, coaching staff… but I’m ready to rip the band-aid.  

6 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

And now that NIL is here, what the hell else is he useful for ?

Chris Carrawell could probably recruit St. Louis successfully and probably knows Cory Tate and could convince Cory to be on his staff.

I would rather have a local guy then a fired coach to replace Ford.

The Maryland game was not an outlier, it was an ugly sample of when the team has an off shooting night that does not play defense.

Defense has been an issue for 2 seasons and the coach cannot fix it.

Marlow likes this