GDT: @ UMass

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games.There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game............this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......There are no other games......this is the game.......All playing and not winning makes Rich a very dull boy.......

slu72 and SLUMedBilliken15 like this

I feel like this is a big game. UMass isn't great but they are a solid team. I feel like this is the type of team we haven't been able to beat on the road in 9 or 10 years. I would also assume students aren't back so maybe it makes the road game slightly easier. Just seems like a big opportunity tonight

6 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

I feel like this is a big game. UMass isn't great but they are a solid team. I feel like this is the type of team we haven't been able to beat on the road in 9 or 10 years. I would also assume students aren't back so maybe it makes the road game slightly easier. Just seems like a big opportunity tonight

Umass is a team where we have to bring a B- game to win.  We wont win playing like we did against the Joeys.

HoosierPal likes this

Just now, laker119 said:

Wishful thinking probably, but I’d like to see Fred get the start especially with Perk’s bum ankle.

I agree. And if one of the concerns when our offense stagnates is that the ball "sticks", wouldn't playing our starting and back up PG's together negate some of that?

2 hours ago, Box and Won said:

I can't say I'm even remotely optimistic about our chances of picking up a W in this one.

Barely beating St. Joe does make me optimistic but I hope I am surprised.  Maybe both Jimerson and Perkins shoot well from 3 and Okoro comes back to last season’s form.

Box and Won likes this