GDT: GDubya

Bills By 40

28 minutes ago, HenryB said:

I am calling you out as a troll. You are still pushing it. You are the most thin skinned guy in the Room. Grow up.

Are you also BBF?  Pistol was responding to BBF, but then you respond to Pistol's post about BBF as HenryB by saying:

am calling you out...

🤔

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think SLU would ever entertain a middle-aged alumni race with spouses at the opposite baseline encouraging us as we crawl across the court? My wife dangling Frasier season 3 in one hand and a rice paper wrap from Lona's in the other hand..

Look everyone, troll is being misused here. No consistently active posters are trolls, is there trollish behavior among dedicated posters, a bit. There is absolutely 0 reason to bring up da virus in this specific thread. If you bring it up in this forum without a specific application to the Billikens or Atlantic 10 it's 100% an attempt to p!ss someone off. I don't care if you're Left/Right/Center. 

slufanskip and ACE like this

16 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

Whoa. @Pistol has unlimited reactions??? That's the real scandal here.

Absolutely.  I donated when Steve had the last call for donations, so I know I have more reactions than regular MBMs, but how much money did @Pistol have to fork over for unlimited reactions????

Connecting the dots here:

1. Clearly Pistol has a boatload of cash to make such a sizeable donation AND to do all the tireless recruiting research for no pay AND to have the time to co-host a weekly Podcast also for no pay.
  2. Pistol recently added chess coverage to the Podcast...
  3. Who do we know who has a boatload of cash AND loves chess...BINGO...Rex Sinquefield
  4. It's pretty clear that Pistol is a pawn backed by Rex to infiltrate our beloved Billikens.com message board, earn our trust with years upon years posting his recruiting info, co-hosting a Podcast, etc., and then slowly but surely turn us from basketball fans to chess fans.
  5. Pistol's commie/leftist political stances are a perfect cover for his ties to Rex.

The whole thing is diabolical.

7 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Absolutely.  I donated when Steve had the last call for donations, so I know I have more reactions than regular MBMs, but how much money did @Pistol have to fork over for unlimited reactions????

1. Clearly Pistol has a boatload of cash to make such a sizeable donation AND to do all the tireless recruiting research for no pay AND to have the time to co-host a weekly Podcast also for no pay.
  3. Who do we know who has a boatload of cash AND loves chess...BINGO...Rex Sinquefield
  4. It's pretty clear that Pistol is a pawn backed by Rex to infiltrate our beloved Billikens.com message board, earn our trust with years upon years posting his recruiting info, co-hosting a Podcast, etc., and then slowly but surely turn us from basketball fans to chess fans.
  5. Pistol's commie/leftist political stances are a perfect cover for his ties to Rex.

My god. The logic here is infallible. @Pistol is actually a Soviet spy.

thetorch likes this

45 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Look everyone, troll is being misused here. No consistently active posters are trolls, is there trollish behavior among dedicated posters, a bit. There is absolutely 0 reason to bring up da virus in this specific thread. If you bring it up in this forum without a specific application to the Billikens or Atlantic 10 it's 100% an attempt to p!ss someone off. I don't care if you're Left/Right/Center. 

But you just brought it up. 

1 hour ago, RUBillsFan said:

I feel so seen.

This was my quote: "The same 4-5 people start it every time. Put them on ignore (except to hit options - show this post and give them a troll rating from time to time)." And then I immediately got back to the GW game.

I can't believe that's what set this all off. I stand by it 100%, though. Put bad posters on ignore.

The only thing the ignore feature doesn't do is hide their posts in quotes by other users you don't have on ignore. That would be really nice.

11 minutes ago, Pistol said:

This was my quote: "The same 4-5 people start it every time. Put them on ignore (except to hit options - show this post and give them a troll rating from time to time)." And then I immediately got back to the GW game.

I can't believe that's what set this all off. I stand by it 100%, though. Put bad posters on ignore.

The only thing the ignore feature doesn't do is hide their posts in quotes by other users you don't have on ignore. That would be really nice.

What you said is ALMOST as bad as poking fun at Liberty University 😉

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Are you also BBF?  Pistol was responding to BBF, but then you respond to Pistol's post about BBF as HenryB by saying:

am calling you out...

🤔

This is something that I have known for the same reason when he did it to me on unwanted PM’s.

1 minute ago, CBFan said:

This is something that I have known for the same reason when he did it to me on unwanted PM’s.

Ha! Not surprising. They do a lot of tag teaming in threads and speak on behalf of the other.  It's either the same person or the greatest romance this board has ever seen.

8 hours ago, dennis_w said:

good idea, follow your own advice and keep it to basketball. responding just keeps it going

You mean don’t feed the trolls. On it.