GDT: Explorin the bubble

Littlebill

8 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

We will definitely finish where we were predicted this year. 7 

With 4 injured players seventh will be a good place to finish and I bet they didn’t consider that in the prediction.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

Hightower and Hargrove really pulled this out.  Playing 5 on 7...  Can Weaver realistically come back quickly if there is not much ligament damage? Is there a Dr in the house?  This team is so snakebit

Shoulder dislocations are never good. Will likely come out again and then it’s a chronic problem only surgery can fix.

3 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Goodwin may have recorded the ugliest 12 point, 16 rebound, 7 assist game I've ever seen.  That is the essence of bully ball, ladies and gentlemen.  We need to make the game at Dayton next Saturday the most aesthetically displeasing game they play all season.

Dude stuffs sheets more inexplicably than Adam Duritz.

c52bb3301974de1987db16ce23a0a64b.jpg

courteney-cox-cleavage.jpeg

030661ca6cbd6bfa6be37bc0b4559272.jpg

monica-potter-483913l.jpg

c109cea85f337932ad0f3a5dc2eaca7b.jpg

aa38cd1b7d322df203dcb02444f8999e.jpg

Just now, RiseAndGrind said:

Didn't Collins shut down his senior season because he had to have surgery to fix?

He shut down the first 12 games following pre-season surgery is the way I remember it.

8 minutes ago, almaman said:

Yuri dribbling like on a Globetrotter audition sent us into OT there toward end of regulation. I hope he gets all his cocky freshman mistakes out of his system in his freshman year.

He was getting bodychecked all the way down the court and was hit in the head causing the loose ball. There 4 no calls on that play alone.

Just now, Bay Area Billiken said:

Tonight's announced attendance within the Walls of the Gola Mausoleum:  1,311.  

Have most of that "crowd" stay around for the post-game LaSalle Late Night Dance Party?

Find the venn diagram intersection of La Salle fans and methamphetamine fans in Philly and you'll have your head count, minus whoever already OD'd today.

17 minutes ago, BillIkenFan_Dan said:

Seeing weaver on the bench with no brace and cheering his team on gives me hope, but I will have low expectations since this is the Billikens.

possibly a partial dislocation if he wasnt in a sling. so he might come back soon, not hopeful for st joe. hope i am wrong

10 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

possibly a partial dislocation if he wasnt in a sling. so he might come back soon, not hopeful for st joe. hope i am wrong

When the trainer walked over to Tay on the bench, he had a sling in his hand, Weaver then said something and the trainer threw the sling down and walked him away from the bench. Tay immediately was able to hold his arm straight out in front of him, while the trainer put pressure on the arm. Maybe keeping him out was precautionary until they can get him looked at tonight or tomorrow. He didn't look like he was in pain to me.

1 hour ago, JohnnyJumpUp said:

When the trainer walked over to Tay on the bench, he had a sling in his hand, Weaver then said something and the trainer threw the sling down and walked him away from the bench. Tay immediately was able to hold his arm straight out in front of him, while the trainer put pressure on the arm. Maybe keeping him out was precautionary until they can get him looked at tonight or tomorrow. He didn't look like he was in pain to me.

A partial dislocation is basically a subluxation, the joint if not totally out (with joint surfaces not in contact), but only partially out (and sometimes very slightly out of place although painful). Usually these come back into place by themselves, BUT (if this is what he has) the ligaments can become stretched and that can cause repeated episodes with play. We will see.

4 hours ago, Old guy said:

A partial dislocation is basically a subluxation, the joint if not totally out (with joint surfaces not in contact), but only partially out (and sometimes very slightly out of place although painful). Usually these come back into place by themselves, BUT (if this is what he has) the ligaments can become stretched and that can cause repeated episodes with play. We will see.

Please stop. 

slufan13 likes this