2018-19 season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Brighton said:

I know that this analysis is limited in space, but how could Katz ignore Gordon?  (Probably the same way the article's link to its American Athletic Conference story refers to the ACC .)

I have a feeling Katz will know all about CAG by the end of the season.

Gee ...., Katz didn't do much here.  There isn't one shred of anything new here to write home about.  Kelley Grady is not going to carry Davidson all by himself.  He needs help and Jon Axel alone is not going to cut it.  Peyton Aldridge is a huge loss and there is no help on the immediate horizon.  Everyone and their brother is asking about the Joeys injuries.  Duh.  If Aldridge was a huge loss, Matthews and Terrell were double that.  Banking on Pipkin as the one-man show was about as deep as the research given to Grady.  To say Dayton's roster will fill out sooner rather than later is absurd.  Cunningham is a senior ---- he's done after this year and Grant has nothing now.  And here's another guy who believes Dambrot is Duquesne's answer ---- I heard that going back to Ron Everhardt.  Katz wrote this as I would from a couch in Maryland.

I expect more.

On 7/30/2018 at 3:16 PM, billikenfan05 said:

Tara Reid in American Pie 2 was 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Nope.  Tara Reid getting eaten out on her bed in AP1 was solid.  Her doing her nails in Lebowski was passable.  Pretty much nothing to report, good or bad, from Van Wilder.

Everything else Tara Reid is a heinous assault to the senses.

12 minutes ago, Matty Light said:

I don't know.  I sure thought Sharknado got snubbed at the Emmy's.  Fine production and acting.

My wife and I stumbled upon Sharknado 1 one afternoon and couldn't stop laughing at how horrible it was. 4 hours and 2 Kung Pao chickens later, we were praying to the cable gods that Sharknado 3 wouldn't end.

4 hours ago, jimbofive said:

Nope.  Tara Reid getting eaten out on her bed in AP1 was solid.  Her doing her nails in Lebowski was passable.  Pretty much nothing to report, good or bad, from Van Wilder.

Everything else Tara Reid is a heinous assault to the senses.

I'm very confused by what happened to her stomach.

-FTJr's release on his shot looked very quick, that's good and a nice finish when the defender was trying to take FTJR's arm as a souvenir

-he made all of his shot attempts in this video, will be great with him and JGood never missing, I suggest booking rooms in Minneapolis for the first weekend in April

4 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

You have to know that that allusion is completely lost on Old Guy.  He doesn't even know that you're alluding to something.

Shaft is too old for Oldguy that is why he misses it.  Oldguy is actually a 24 year old troll.

JohnnyJumpUp likes this