Jordan Goodwin Is Now A Memphis Grizzly

thetorch

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

both Bradley Beal and Kevin Booker listed as questionable in tonight's opening game for the Suns vs the Warriors.   JGood possible starting in first game as a Sun?   i believe the game is on TNT at 9 pm.  

4 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

both Bradley Beal and Kevin Booker listed as questionable in tonight's opening game for the Suns vs the Warriors.   JGood possible starting in first game as a Sun?   i believe the game is on TNT at 9 pm.  

Nice. Quickly dip out of the exh game tonight and race home for that 

19 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Nice. Quickly dip out of the exh game tonight and race home for that 

im setting the DVR in case i'm late.   

7 hours ago, thetorch said:

Beal out tonight. Goodwin played in crunch time. 2 points, 4 boards, 3 assists, 1 steal and +7 in 14 minutes.

I know it's just 1 game into the season, but Jordan Goodwin is in the rotation on the NBA team with the 4th best odds to win the title. Given the Suns top heavy roster makeup, If Goodwin can stay healthy, he's going to continue to get significant minutes off the bench. This is really an ideal situation for him.

1 hour ago, willie said:

I watched part of his minutes. Are we sure the + is not a typo? 

I watched the 7 minutes he played in the first half but fell asleep before he got back into the game in the 2nd half. Did not look good those first 7 minutes. Hopefully just first game jitters. 

2 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I watched the 7 minutes he played in the first half but fell asleep before he got back into the game in the 2nd half. Did not look good those first 7 minutes. Hopefully just first game jitters. 

Must have been the minutes I watched