Jordan Goodwin Is Now A Memphis Grizzly

thetorch

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, willie said:

His FT shooting was definitely in his head. My question to the coaching staff was did they ever bring in a shrink to work with him. If they didn’t they should have. 

I have no question that they did every thing they could to get him right. Why wouldn’t they?

19 hours ago, willie said:

His FT shooting was definitely in his head. My question to the coaching staff was did they ever bring in a shrink to work with him. If they didn’t they should have. 

1 hour ago, willie said:

ego

I'm a little confused here.  When you asked the staff, did they bring in a shrink, they answered "Ego"?  I would expect a yes or no answer.

4 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I'm a little confused here.  When you asked the staff, did they bring in a shrink, they answered "Ego"?  I would expect a yes or no answer.

I would ask the staff not that I did. Doc said he has no doubt they tried everything. If they didn't bring in a shrink it possibly because of the coaching staff's ego. Who wants to say they didn't have the answer. Ego. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

https://x.com/wojespn/status/1707097159731138830?s=20

Bad news. 

New Suns trade means the Suns have 17 players under contract for 15 spots.

Who has the smallest buyout?  Goodwin.

Good chance he's looking for another team before the season starts.

1 hour ago, thetorch said:

Bad news. 

Not necessarily, there could be another deal in the works or something, we’ll see what happens 

1 hour ago, thetorch said:

Bad news. 

👎🏽

Wtf I just bought Suns season tix. Seriously though I was really looking forward to rooting for J Good and the Suns this season. Was all in on them with an NBA League Pass purchase in my near future. 

I don’t follow the NBA that closely. Let’s hope you’re wrong but assuming he’s bought out, does anyone have a good guess as to what team has the room and could use a Goodwin-type player the most? Impossible to predict?

24 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

👎🏽

Wtf I just bought Suns season tix. Seriously though I was really looking forward to rooting for J Good and the Suns this season. Was all in on them with an NBA League Pass purchase in my near future. 

I don’t follow the NBA that closely. Let’s hope you’re wrong but assuming he’s bought out, does anyone have a good guess as to what team has the room and could use a Goodwin-type player the most? Impossible to predict?

hahaha good one.

1 hour ago, Coach314 said:

I think Goodwin provides more upside than Saban Lee...but if they decide to keep Grayson Allen and Nassir Little then he's in trouble 

Grayson is a shooter and not really a point guard at 1.7 apg, and Little certainly isn't.  Johnson, whom they also picked up, doesn't play point either - career average of 1.8 apg.

Goodwin appears half way out of the woods.  Keon Johnson will most certainly be waived by the team.

Also rumors of the Suns interest in former Dukes star TJ McConnell are bubbling again.  The Ayton trade gave the Suns some smaller salaries to match up with his.  Grayson is a match and Little gets paid 2 mil less than McConnell.

Thanks for posting this.   I've struggled to find much better information since Jordan was traded. This was a good feel good opinion for us jgood fans