Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, kmbilliken said:

If he transfers at the semester, does he have to sit out until 2nd semester next year? Would he only have that final semester to play? If so, he ought to look to go play pro ball somewhere now and forget about college ball.

if a D1 player transfers to a D2 D3 or Naia they can play immediately

If I'm one of the three, I'm transferring and suing.  And if I'm Travis Ford, I'm probably leaving, too.  This is a sh!t show of utmost proportions.  If the cops peaced out this fast, then everything that follows is a bunch of stodgy old fuocks being stodgy.  They should also out the girls and get them some red A sweaters.  Tired of this sh!t.  Takes two to tango.  Or takes 6 to wreck dicks.  Whatevs.

Long story short, is this has drawn out wayyyyy too long.  Should have been a 4-game suspension for violating team rules and we move on.  But nope, these bros are going to be villified the rest of their lives because of some strange.

Still feel like this lines up perfectly with the suspension ending after fall semester exams are over. Maybe it's just a conspiracy theory, but I think a one semester suspension was the plan all along and the timing of all of this was encouraged by SLU so that their "hands were tied" until then. 

6 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Still feel like this lines up perfectly with the suspension ending after fall semester exams are over. Maybe it's just a conspiracy theory, but I think a one semester suspension was the plan all along and the timing of all of this was encouraged by SLU so that their "hands were tied" until then. 

This is definitely easy to buy into.

8 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:

" complete failure of the process" Reading between the lines, sounds like a bad report from the players prospective. Couple that with the tweet=AH is gone

Yep, he’s gone.  We need to get used to the fact that our team is the one that was on the court against SIU. 

1 minute ago, slusam said:

I would think the university knows if they kick the players out they will be sued. If they damage these players reputations more then they already have they will be sued. This is if the players are truly innocent.

The problem is that they most likely broke some sort of University code of conduct stuff. So winning a law suit when they are "guilty" of violating school rules will be tough. 

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

The problem is that they most likely broke some sort of University code of conduct stuff. So winning a law suit when they are "guilty" of violating school rules will be tough. 

that's a great point, But how many other SLU students have put "things" on social media that violates the handbook?