Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Yeah, I’ve done nothing that egregious to have so many negative points. This restriction mathematically will never be lifted.  I’ve contributed to this board for 13 years, provided interviews with recruits and current players, even assisted on a recruiting visit. Just ban me. Thanks for the opportunity and God Bless you all. 

Image result for funny bye gif

2 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Yeah, I’ve done nothing that egregious to have so many negative points. This restriction mathematically will never be lifted.  I’ve contributed to this board for 13 years, provided interviews with recruits and current players, even assisted on a recruiting visit. Just ban me. Thanks for the opportunity and God Bless you all. 

Okie Doke.

39 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Instead of yelling at me, yell at the moderator to ban him. He’s not going away otherwise..

Sorry, I honestly forgot people interpreted caps as yelling. Sorry to offend you. And yell at you.

Short of searching for his IP and exposing him, banning him won't even solve the issue. He'll just come back as someone else. It's pretty simple: just don't respond to his posts. All he wants is attention. He probably doesn't believe 99.99% of the BS that he types but he knows it will get a reaction. No more responses, no more Tilk. Once he reappears under a new alias, (it's pretty easy to spot his writing style) ignore Tilk v2. 

I'm sure he's all excited this conversation is taking place. Now....let's get back to what we do best: dissecting fourth-hand information regarding S2!

SluSignGuy likes this

57 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Its not that hard not to reply...but apparently you can't help yourself.

160217_FT_XKCD.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jp

20 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Sorry, I honestly forgot people interpreted caps as yelling. Sorry to offend you. And yell at you.

Short of searching for his IP and exposing him, banning him won't even solve the issue. He'll just come back as someone else. It's pretty simple: just don't respond to his posts. All he wants is attention. He probably doesn't believe 99.99% of the BS that he types but he knows it will get a reaction. No more responses, no more Tilk. Once he reappears under a new alias, (it's pretty easy to spot his writing style) ignore Tilk v2. 

I'm sure he's all excited this conversation is taking place. Now....let's get back to what we do best: dissecting fourth-hand information regarding S2!

Why do you care if anyone responds to his posts? People vent all the time on here. I think the ones overreacting are the ones screaming to ignore him. Again, this is a privately controlled board, ban him, if not then expect him to post and people to react to him. 

bgtholt88 likes this

6 hours ago, ACE said:

You should have put that in blue font. No way that happens. Ford is just not that marketable right now. Just a couple years ago, some people on this board were throwing a hissy fit that Ford wasn't good enough for SLU... but now he's suddenly good enough for Louisville? :rolleyes: 

Well I do think it's fair to say that many people, myself included were not happy with bringing Ford in but have been come around and now see it as a good hire... at least to this point.  As to my comment about Louisville as an option, I was not inferring any knowledge that the Louisville administration has him at the top of their list (or on the list) but rather that some influential boosters have him on the radar should the position open after the season.  I do agree that his marketability is not at the level that you would expect at top Power 5 program to make a play for him but I do think it would be naive to believe Ford isn't looking two steps ahead should he manage to right the ship at SLU.

1 hour ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Why do you care if anyone responds to his posts? People vent all the time on here. I think the ones overreacting are the ones screaming to ignore him. Again, this is a privately controlled board, ban him, if not then expect him to post and people to react to him. 

Yes and apparently the owner of the board doesn’t want to ban him. Tilky is restricted to one post a day 

The Ford to Louisville discussion is worthless.  All due respect to Coach but he has nothing yet to warrant a P5 offer, especially from the likes of Louisville.

I hate to say it, but Louisville is an elite program and a destination job. Their budget is very large and they can get just about any coach in the country - I doubt they settle for an unproven T Ford.

1 hour ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your best post ever! What a great way to go out!

2 hours ago, majerus mojo said:

Let’s take a break from post limits and ignores and get back to what we do best: analyzing social media!

Just noticed JGood changed his twitter avatar recently. Is this photo a.) A great S2 troll job, b.) The greatest S2 troll job, or c.) None of the above 

4815A61E-CDD9-4150-AC66-F3A737DA6DBD.thumb.png.232f59ed75b0c5e7f0936fc69ae73942.png 

Discuss! 

I can't make out the picture.

What is it. I know it's Goodwin but that's all I can make out on my phone.

6 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I can't make out the picture.

What is it. I know it's Goodwin but that's all I can make out on my phone.

For anyone wondering what the “troll” by Goodwin is, it’s a camera of someone interviewing him at a practice signifying the theory of his phone being used to videotape the situation 

RiseOfTheBillikens likes this