GDT - Kentucky Wesleyan Panthers

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let’s just remember Louisville is one of the worst team in the ACC and their coach will likely be fired before the end of season in just his second year. 

but this has been a heck of a start for KWU. 

8 hours ago, wgstl said:

Let’s just remember Louisville is one of the worst team in the ACC and their coach will likely be fired before the end of season in just his second year. 

but this has been a heck of a start for KWU. 

On the box score, Louisville posted an attendance figure of 10,112 for the game

20 hours ago, 3star_recruit said:

Something tells me Kentucky Wesleyan is going to finish higher than 8th in its conference.  Go Bills!

Louisville last season lost to a D2 team, Lenoir-Rhyne, that went 11-15 by 10.  I wouldn't read too much into it.  Louisville is a bad team.  

22 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Louisville last season lost to a D2 team, Lenoir-Rhyne, that went 11-15 by 10.  I wouldn't read too much into it.  Louisville is a bad team.  

I know all that.  I also know that Louisville has a better roster this year, including a 7-1 center who was on the U17 US National team and an improved 6'8 forward who would be the best frontcourt player on our team.  And Kentucky Wesleyan's 6'7 forward still cooked them.  The young man's a former D-1 recruit who transferred down last year.  Maybe he had a Conklin summer.

Due to the current transient nature of college sports right now, I don’t know how it would be a good idea for a kid to red shirt anymore.  Maybe unless it’s their dream school or playing for their dream coach (that is well established and himself isn’t a flight risk).

gabriel and AGB91 like this

33 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Just for informational purpose, CJ Noland played 31 minutes for N Texas State, scored 11 in an OT home court win over N Iowa.

Solid performance by Noland. I think Meadows is a better addition for this team because he’s consistent and stable at the point and the 2, which should limit turnovers. Shares the ball well.

HoosierPal likes this

i hope not.   we werent good enough for him.  obviously he would rather sit around in the middle of Nebraska corn fields than play for the Billikens.

10 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Solid performance by Noland. I think Meadows is a better addition for this team because he’s consistent and stable at the point and the 2, which should limit turnovers. Shares the ball well.

I really like our point guards. Well spaced with a dependable senior and a talented freshman. Nothing lost in the exchange with Noland. The big difference is in the coaching swap. Big win for us.  

HoosierPal and stmdragons like this