GDT - Kentucky Wesleyan Panthers

Common joke heard on Kentucky Wesleyan’s campus: What do you call a superhero with a dentist alter ego?

A Plaque Panther!!

Go Bills!!

Also, since there’s no communication with the outside world for this game other than stat monitor, would any MBMs in attendance please give frequent updates? Will be much appreciated!!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pregame email from the Billiken Club says you can follow the action at slubillikens.com. I'm not sure how timely the "coverage" will be though. I'll be at the game but I'm curious about how entailed it will be.

"If you are unable to attend the game tonight, please follow the action at www.slubillikens.com."

14 minutes ago, CenHudDude said:

If any of our international players play tonight, does that indicate that they have been cleared by the NCAA?

Hmmm… excellent question. 

14 minutes ago, CenHudDude said:

If any of our international players play tonight, does that indicate that they have been cleared by the NCAA?

That’s actually a heck of a question. This is an exhibition game per the website, not one that counts in the standings, so I have no idea. I would think if any of them had gotten their waiver, we would have heard about it before they got into a game, exhibition or not,

2 hours ago, White Pelican said:

The pregame email from the Billiken Club says you can follow the action at slubillikens.com. I'm not sure how timely the "coverage" will be though. I'll be at the game but I'm curious about how entailed it will be.

"If you are unable to attend the game tonight, please follow the action at www.slubillikens.com."

There are TV cameras set up in their usual location at the top of section 203. So someone is shooting the game.