Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
billiken bball

Women's Billikens Basketball

3 minutes ago, AGB91 said:

05, do think that Flowers will ever progress?

I don’t know, the fact that she’s going to be on her own to progress over a good part of this summer doesn’t make me hopefully. She regressed this year which was incredibly frustrating to watch

57 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I don’t know, the fact that she’s going to be on her own to progress over a good part of this summer doesn’t make me hopefully. She regressed this year which was incredibly frustrating to watch

She shows spurts of dominance and then disappears. She has the talent to consistently dominant, if she puts in the work. Hopefully she learns from Kendra Wilkins what a summer of hard work can do. Either way this team will be playing with 4 guards on the floor most of the time.

37 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:

She shows spurts of dominance and then disappears. She has the talent to consistently dominant, if she puts in the work. Hopefully she learns from Kendra Wilkins what a summer of hard work can do. Either way this team will be playing with 4 guards on the floor most of the time.

I only saw 4 or 5 games so my opinion is limited but I thought she was underused. The minutes I saw were productive. She definitely needs to get stronger but I believe she has a lot of talent. 

13 minutes ago, willie said:

I only saw 4 or 5 games so my opinion is limited but I thought she was underused. The minutes I saw were productive. She definitely needs to get stronger but I believe she has a lot of talent. 

I thought she was a little better down the stretch also.