Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board

Gremio14

Members
  • Content Count

    73
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Gremio14

  • Rank
    Recruit

Previous Fields

  • Favorite Billiken
    Brian McBride

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. True, but Clarke is NOT coming back.....
  2. Who steps up to partner with Izzy today? By my count, it’s DJ’s turn!
  3. Agree on both KL and the sister. She could also play the sport. I’m surprised her name never surfaces in the “who is better” Harbison/Kempf conversation....
  4. Duquesne lost by 42 today. Sometimes you’re the windshield, and sometimes you’re the bug. Duquesne was able to experience both in less than 24 hours.....
  5. Agreed. I tuned in thinking I would listen to about five minutes just to get the flavor. 85 minutes later I was still there, and could have listened to another 60. Love Mike’s response style: remain inscrutable, yet impart some damn interesting information. I can think of twenty additional questions I would have asked him. Unique in that he transcends the last elite Majerus/Crews year, the two horrific Crews years, and Ford’s first year.
  6. Heck, I was shouting out “hold up!”, but ultimately the call was Foreman’s. No doubt Ford would have been all over him if he had made the wrong decision...
  7. Slightly over ten seconds left to go in the game. Foreman receives the ball with a free and clear path to the basket. Fantastic opportunity for a thunder dunk. His eyes squinted, his body tensed.....and then intelligence and maturity won out. He pulled back and dribbled out. RESPECT.
  8. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Frantz in more of a zone than she was in the first half last night. VCU was shell shocked. This team will be fun to watch in the A10 tournament.
  9. Mason is really struggling. Destroyed in Olean and giving up a 20 point lead to Dukes last Saturday. I won’t be at all surprised if the Spiders take them down.
  10. Find the video of the 2017 A10 tournament PIG between SLU and Duquesne. Watch it. You’ll see why Ford values Elliot. If Elliot can currently achieve anything close to the level he achieved in that game......just Wow!!
  11. https://deadspin.com/dont-forget-that-rams-owner-stan-kroenke-is-a-shitbird-1832176300
  12. http://thewashingtonpost.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/iphone/homepage.aspx#_articlebb50be90-c2e7-4239-80c1-cf114bdfe85d
  13. I heard or read TI basically owned Thor in practice sessions. As I watched his big brother take TI apart yesterday, I wondered how much this played into it. Big bro was playing with a vengeance. I only wish we had put Goodwin on Loki about 10 minutes earlier.....
  14. Agreed. The Bills are now competing for one thing and one thing only: a Top 4 seed in the A10 tournament. Once that is achieved, anything is possible, be it NCAA, NIT, etc. Allow me to get on my soap box for a moment. My friends and I enjoy 8 seats in the lower reaches of 103. We are hoarse from shouting at the end of just about every game, especially games such as yesterday’s. We showed up yesterday, put on our white T shirts and started cheering, as did 70% of the fans around us. My frustration is with the other 30%. They come in, fold up their T shirts, sit on them, and remain zombie-like the entire game, only emerging from their frozen positions when forced to by Wiley’s amazing 3 point make. I just don’e get it. Why not stay home and let someone else purchase their sought after seats? Just kills me....
×
×
  • Create New...