Note: Billiken Coaches Show Debut 1/8/24

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I'm liking the kid going on Twitter it has only hi-lighted the sh!t show. So thanks Kid.

Shane just adding another excuse to his list of reasons the team has underachieved under his dad’s leadership! Would love to have been a fly on the wall at Chaifetz today! Hilarious! Dog and pony show!

12 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Shane just adding another excuse to his list of reasons the team has underachieved under his dad’s leadership! Would love to have been a fly on the wall at Chaifetz today! Hilarious! Dog and pony show!

Leave it to this crew at SLU to screw up the response to the response that Ford gave.

People giving Ford credit for owning it.  Then on background after Ford’s comments, “Yeah, it was the Ford family on one account, but the mean tweets were totally just some random dude that isn’t in the Ford family. Take our word on it despite the evidence otherwise.”

SLU_Lax and Soderball like this

2 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Hey Shane, might want to call up the guys at Rotten Tomatoes. They aren’t being very nice to your dad.

IMG_7073.thumb.png.1b8fe4e858e25d76c31f7d11f7cc60d2.png

If only audiences liked this movie more, SLU basketball would have won more games? 😄

dlarry likes this

16 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Yeah I’ve always assumed certain accounts on here had to be related to Ford. They’re just too obvious.  This just confirms it. 

Bingo… the sudden pattern of posters last spring accusing people of being “Ford haters”…call out his crappy record vs Dayton and VCU? You’re a Ford Hater.

15 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

Bingo… the sudden pattern of posters last spring accusing people of being “Ford haters”…call out his crappy record vs Dayton and VCU? You’re a Ford Hater.

They are all over the place. There has been one postgame spaces this season. Multiple team members, team family, ford family members hopped on. It is one thing to have criticism thrown in your face, like tweeting at travis ford but these people are going out of their way to hear it, searching it out, when they absolutely shouldn't be doing that. 

56 minutes ago, Pistol said:

They could've reached out for an interview request.

The real investigative journalists are the hosts of MMP not Kilcoyne and his cohorts.

Ford's tough guy act at the end kind of changed my outlook. It's just an immature act but thats probably why his family created a burner account(s?). 

I still don't think Sean is related to Ford. More likely to me its a friend of Shane who is now half trolling but half serious. There's just too much specific unintentional detail embedded in some of those tweets to be a totally random person. The tweets started as a typical defense of Ford but then got out of hand. But even the political stuff. I highly doubt Ford has ever said "we can't win under Biden" but the idea of blaming the economy for lack of NIL success seems like something a head coach would say to his family which in turn leads to an attack on a political party by college aged kids 

1 hour ago, slufan13 said:

Ford's tough guy act at the end kind of changed my outlook. It's just an immature act but thats probably why his family created a burner account(s?). 

I still don't think Sean is related to Ford. More likely to me its a friend of Shane who is now half trolling but half serious. There's just too much specific unintentional detail embedded in some of those tweets to be a totally random person. The tweets started as a typical defense of Ford but then got out of hand. But even the political stuff. I highly doubt Ford has ever said "we can't win under Biden" but the idea of blaming the economy for lack of NIL success seems like something a head coach would say to his family which in turn leads to an attack on a political party by college aged kids 

When a person gets on a rant at home no telling what he might say.  Remember if you want to know the truth listen when someone is the angriest that is when you find out how they really feel.

Fans ran off Forte?  Must have been in a coma during all the non stop Forte hate on here.  All I remember is a couple posters questioning Ford deciding to focus on Texas.  Hell, Tate has took more criticism than Forte has got and Tate has took hardly any criticism.

slufan13 and billiken_roy like this

13 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Fans ran off Forte?  Must have been in a coma during all the non stop Forte hate on here.  All I remember is a couple posters questioning Ford deciding to focus on Texas.  Hell, Tate has took more criticism than Forte has got and Tate has took hardly any criticism.

CARTE'ARE GORDON WAS A VICTIM

13 hours ago, thunderdan said:

The Trump/Biden/NIL stuff can’t be something Lil’ Ford came up with on his own. That has to have come up in conversations at the house, which means CTF really believes it.

Ha! The kids is a whack job. Probably recommended bleaching the team following the super spreader.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Ha! The kids is a whack job. Probably recommended bleaching the team following the super spreader.

Maybe our players can't stay healthy because the coaching staff has them bathing in bleach weekly

The things I'm posting now about Ford, I brought up 8 years ago when he was hired. He recruits well and is just ok. He can't get you where you want to be. I've added that May needs to go due to total mismanagement. I didn't start in with negativity toward Ford until after the SIUE loss.  I was at Seton Hall (with Taj), I was at the NIT (with 05), I was at Pitt in Barclay's (by Hashan's Mom). We all wanted to win. He just didn't. It's a results business. For the most part all of you were the same. This is a reasonable fan base.

As crazy as Sean is, he's got a point about the NIL Strategy. However, I also lay blame for that at a May/Ford. They should be the biggest influence on how that is ran.

But the results matter just look at this in depth analysis:

TravisFordExcel.jpg.d5168e82cfe3aad39005037d45386e64.jpg