Note: Billiken Coaches Show Debut 1/8/24

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, TheBand said:

Live from Humphrey’s, Monday, Jan 8, 6pm on KMOX Radio (1120 am, 98.7 fm) stream on smart speakers “play KMOX radio” or thru Audacy app.

Ho boy, this one should be spicy.

Anyone that calls in probably has nothing better to do.  I did have a hotel reservation in Houston but my team couldn't score in the final 12 seconds of the game to make it to the CFB championship. So I've certainly got nothing better to do.

On 1/5/2024 at 7:36 PM, TheA_Bomb said:

Anyone that calls in probably has nothing better to do.  I did have a hotel reservation in Houston but my team couldn't score in the final 12 seconds of the game to make it to the CFB championship. So I've certainly got nothing better to do.

They haven't taken calls for a long time.  Occasionally a text question will be answered in past shows, but not every night.  They have taken questions from the audience.  So if you are serious about asking a question, your best bet would be to be in attendance and ask directly to Rammer and Ford.

If they take questions from callers:  

Question #1 - Coach, during the 2-week layoff, it seems odd that you didn't teach the team a play to get a shooter open.  Can you elaborate why not?

Question #2  Coach, have you had the opportunity to introduce how to switch off a defender to the team?  It seems like that may work if tried successfully.

I heard there was a sign at the door that said no Zach, Torch, Stu, poor people, Joe Biden, refs, people in charge of scheduling SLU A10 tournament game locations and SLU administrators allowed.  The conspirators will not be tolerated. 

JMM28 likes this

16 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I heard there was a sign at the door that said no Zach, Torch, Stu, poor people, Joe Biden, refs, people in charge of scheduling SLU A10 tournament game locations and SLU administrators allowed.  The conspirators will not be tolerated. 

In come the people with nothing better to do, though. Green light Monday night. 

brianstl likes this

Paraphrasing, “His heart was in the right place taking up for family but he feels terrible about it.”

Mentioned. Confirmed it was travis' son.

Stated that Shane feels remorseful and awful about it. Said he was wanting to defend his dad but had screwed up.

Travis' wife blew up his phone about it and he learned after he got out of practice today.

Coachspeak about not getting involved with social media(which is true) said that anyone can come down to Humphs and talk to him.

Oddly open and pretty frank/honest.

Wild night for Billikens wow