GDT: SLU v. Hofstra

SluSignGuy

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the seniors for dragging us across the finish line.  They scored 85% of our points.  The freshmen still aren't close to what we need them to be to compete on a regular basis.  I see flashes, though.  

Congrats to Tim Dalger for his best game as a Billiken and stepping up big in the 2nd half.  20 pts, 5 boards, 5 assists and no turnovers.  Sometimes you need a role player to be more than that and he fit the bill today.

11 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Thanks to the seniors for dragging us across the finish line.  They scored 86% of our points.  The freshmen still aren't close to what we need them to be to compete on a regular basis.  I see flashes, though.  

Congrats to Tim Dalger for his best game as a Billiken and stepping up big in the 2nd half.  20 pts, 5 boards, 5 assists and no turnovers.  Sometimes you need a role player to be more than that and he fit the bill today.

Dog Dalger!  Tenacious D also.  Yes his mark, Tyler Thomas hit for 29, but he needed 25 shots (almost half of Hofstra's) to get there. 

Fun game to watch.  

AGB91 likes this

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

YES! BRUCE. A keeper for sure. Keep him out of the portal. He was a difference maker. 

He didn't stuff the stat sheet but he hustled and was a difference maker today. Would be further along if not for the injury pre-season.

1 hour ago, willie said:

For what its worth I walked out with Larry senior,asked him about Junior. He said he will be fine. Not sure what else he could say but he didn’t seem concerned. 

Larry sr was the one who told me it was oblique.   He said probably out of practice a few more days.   I brought up Willie McGee oblique that went on for 6 weeks.   He said I hope not and laughed.  

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

Larry sr was the one who told me it was oblique.   He said probably out of practice a few more days.   I brought up Willie McGee oblique that went on for 6 weeks.   He said I hope not and laughed.  

I taped the game and Highmark also said it was his Oblique.  He also said when Meadows fell, it was a direct hit on his L5.