• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Lando Griffin said:

The last comment about those fers are literally buying our program, they should feel like scum. 

Ha! Welcome to men’s college basketball, where ya been?

I do feel for them.  They probably don’t want to hear that from us, it is rough.

2 minutes ago, thatskablamo said:

Someone needs to have a health check called in on SycamoreBlue3209. Young man is at the end of his proverbial rope. 

What a bunch of fvckers we are.

thatskablamo likes this

Who’s throwing the watch party for our NIT game against SMU tomorrow?

Sycamore admin guy just posted: I will say it doesn't sound like they get the starting five, but otherwise.. 

Assuming just 3, which 3 do we want? Avila…..

93sporty, brianstl and Soderball like this

8 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I do feel for them.  They probably don’t want to hear that from us, it is rough.

Me too. I feel for a fanbase with long-awaited success, who perceives it has been snatched from them. It's the rub of the green and for once we get it our way. 

12 minutes ago, JGR6396 said:

Me too. I feel for a fanbase with long-awaited success, who perceives it has been snatched from them. It's the rub of the green and for once we get it our way. 

It is a good day to be a Billiken.

Here is a very old piece of wisdom: Trust takes a long time to develop and is destroyed in a second by suspicion. It may take a fair amount of time to get attendance to build up once more, even with a winning coach. This is not a matter of Schertz vs Ahearn, people that used to renew their seats automatically have not renewed for years in some cases and  have lost the habit or replaced it with something else. If you wish to blame someone, blame May.

David King likes this

7 hours ago, DOC said:

Will be interesting to see how it affects season ticket sales. Some positive local press would be nice. 

I’ll be purchasing season tix for this upcoming season if Schertz is coach. Would love some tips from the current season tix holders on where to sit, etc.

Any players that follow will just be icing on the cake. My bro-in-law (an Indiana University alum) texted me last night saying he wants to go see Cream Abdul-Jabbar play so there’s at least one casual fan that has never expressed interest in attending a SLU game with me before last night. 

DOC likes this

1 hour ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I’ll be purchasing season tix for this upcoming season if Schertz is coach. Would love some tips from the current season tix holders on where to sit, etc.

Any players that follow will just be icing on the cake. My bro-in-law (an Indiana University alum) texted me last night saying he wants to go see Cream Abdul-Jabbar play so there’s at least one casual fan that has never expressed interest in attending a SLU game with me before last night. 

I like to sit so I can see the activity on our bench.  Stay away from the band area - this may just be me.   Next it depends on how much you want to spend