GDT: A10 Quarterfinals vs St. Bonaventure

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

How do you know the alleged comment wasn't made sometime earlier in the game?  You don't.  You are assuming it was in the time frame of the two videos. 

IF in fact Nesbitt said something of that nature, I trust Coach Ford will address it with the young man. 

I cannot argue with that, but now we're making more assumptions.  I trust our guys until I see evidence otherwise.  If I do, then I'll give the proper criticism.  Like I said, if its true, then I agree with you.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in DC —— those of you calling for Jones are wrong.  Bona’s shortest player was 6’2”.  Jones cannot guard that and cannot shoot over it.

Nesbitt plays phenomenal defense.  Sure, he gets lost at times but who’s up next?  It ain’t Hargrove.  Not right now.  Neither do real well in boxing out and rebounding but it’s them or no one.  Got to play the hand you got.

Osunniyi was hurt.  His ankle was taped and he did not run the court.  He was out yes with two fouls but was out even longer than two fouls would suggest.  He didn’t have the spring nor the usual defensive swagger.  Adaway had a game.  Holmes is allowed to shoot all his big head will allow.  It was a game I expected —— mail-biter to the wire.  And we finally caught a break.  Bona fans distraught —- go home to the woods.  They brought a big section and got one game.  Back on the bus to Olean.  Bona fans were heard muttering —- but we beat you twice.  So nice!

We really did well —-Ford did well adjusting at half and posting Fred with Franco moving OO out to the key.  This, with OO’s obvious limitations, was key.  We didn’t get blocked much as I recall.

Great game.  Start driving!  You all will get here in time.  Plenty of seats available.

Fraz and Adman like this

24 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Let’s not do this route

So...yea this a nothing story started by some whining immature girls. So lets just move on. Nesbitt had an awful game and needs to mature, but this is a nothing story.  Im sure some of those girls had mouths on them too. They can dish it out as well. 

58 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I fully agree.

Nobody paid to go or watched the game on tv to see the cheerleader or hear her scream at Nesbitt. If her story is accurate, she obviously sad something to Nesbitt first thus being told to shut up.

7 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Nesbitt is a liability out there in more ways than 1. He's the last guy who should be talking trash to anyone in any circumstances.

Hargrove needs to be on the floor over Nesbitt in crunch time from here on out.

Have you watched Hargrove at all this year?  Apparently not

billiken_roy likes this

30 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Nesbitt is a liability out there in more ways than 1. He's the last guy who should be talking trash to anyone in any circumstances.

A cheerleader says something smart to him after the foul thinking her team was going to win and he tell her in an unpleasant way to hut up.  He was right, too. People on the court as guest of the event shouldn’t be saying squat to opposing team’s player.  By her actions she showed herself to be a spoiled entitled  woman who thinks she can do whatever she wants.

dlarry, billiken_roy and JMM28 like this

1 hour ago, NextYearBill said:

I was there. JNez was waving bye bye to their team, fans, cheerleaders. She took offense. Reacted like an immature college girl to the gestures of an immature college boy. No story here. See y’all tomorrow 

Haha.  Some people will knock Nesbitt for this but I love it.  Bona talked their s*** all game and all preseason.  Keep being you, Jordan.

if I know a few things… 1) don’t believe anything on twitter 2) people that lose often find untrue grievances (ask my little bro after I beat him in one on one as a kid) 3) there are cameras and microphones everywhere. If he did anything wrong, there will be repercussions and 4) don’t believe anything on twitter

18 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Todays game Hargrove played better than he has in a while.

Hargrove defended really well and had a nice dunk.

Nesbitt makes freshman mistakes but he is a disrupter on the court rebounds well.

Nesbitt’s and Hargrove’s offensive game have been a mess.

billiken_roy likes this

3 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

if I know a few things… 1) don’t believe anything on twitter 2) people that lose often find untrue grievances (ask my little bro after I beat him in one on one as a kid) 3) there are cameras and microphones everywhere. If he did anything wrong, there will be repercussions and 4) don’t believe anything on twitter

I thought an 18 year olds Twitter was the WSJ?

12 minutes ago, brianstl said:

A cheerleader says something smart to him after the foul thinking her team was going to win and he tell his in an unpleasant way to sit up.  He was right, too. People on the court as guest of the event shouldn’t be saying squat to opposing team’s player.  By her actions she showed herself to be a spoiled entitled  woman who can do whatever she wants.

Just a few weeks ago we were glorifying Jordair for talking trash to an opposing player. 

Nesbitt was 0-8 from the field and had zero points in 34 minutes and was the one who failed to grab the rebound and then committed the foul. He should not be be taking smack to anyone. 

Just now, brianstl said:

I got believe some of our posters seem to want to give the cheerleader a pass. The girl should be banned from ever cheerleading again.  This is one step removed from an idiot fan going after a player.

I mean what was she going to do?  She threw a hissy fit then walked the other way

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Just a few weeks ago we were glorifying Jordair for talking trash to an opposing player. 

Nesbitt was 0-8 from the field and had zero points in 34 minutes and was the one who failed to grab the rebound and then committed the foul. He should not be be taking smack to anyone. 

I agree, he should be happy that the Bills are moving on after that mess at the end of the game.