GDT: A10 Quarterfinals vs St. Bonaventure

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a Freshman, who got caught up in the emotion. So did the cheerleader. Watching these kids act like kids is part of the show. Hopefully, we get to watch Nesbitt mature into a great adult over the next few years. That is a big part of what keeps me coming back to the sport year after year.

drkelsey55 and rgbilliken like this

1 hour ago, AnkielBreakers said:

He is a Freshman, who got caught up in the emotion. So did the cheerleader. Watching these kids act like kids is part of the show. Hopefully, we get to watch Nesbitt mature into a great adult over the next few years. That is a big part of what keeps me coming back to the sport year after year.

Is there any actual evidence that anything was said? Or is this another Christine Blasey Ford she-said-he-said type deal? Anyone can claim someone said something hurtful but you gotta back it up with some substance. 

On 3/11/2022 at 7:04 PM, BigMouthBilliken said:

Buddy Boheim literally punched a man in the gut and only got suspended 1 game. Howard at UM smacked an asst coach. Words are harmless

Kyle Lofton punched Okoro and Okoro got a technical foul. He deserved to miss those two free throws and the layup, karma is a (insert what Nesbitt called the cheerleader.)  

On 3/11/2022 at 7:40 PM, NoCoBillsFan said:

A lot of the Bonnies fans wouldn’t be clutching their pearls if they saw how their players interacted with our student section 

This was my favorite of all the Bona fans reactions. Her response was "Let's hear em lol" which I loved but her original comment was pretentious-grandma level of pearl clutching.  

4 minutes ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

Is there any actual evidence that anything was said? Or is this another Christine Blasey Ford she-said-he-said type deal? Anyone can claim someone said something hurtful but you gotta back it up with some substance. 

I'm with you here, but more importantly - even if Nesbitt called her a b.itch, who cares?? Maybe she was being a b.itch!!! Maybe she said something to him first, prompting the response?? Nesbitt could've shrugged it off, but words are words. This is such a big bowl of nothing soup. 

What if Nesbitt claims the cheerleader said something racist to him? Evidence or not, this whole thing would go away real quick then.