GDT: A10 Quarterfinals vs St. Bonaventure

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I got believe some of our posters seem to want to give the cheerleader a pass. The girl should be banned from ever cheerleading again.  This is one step removed from an idiot fan going after a player.

Totally agree.

it’s also crazy everyone just believes the “mid-major madness” Twitter. 
When asked for proof he said “the camera man told him”  
Yeah right!

One cheerleader said he called her a b*#%#
Another one is saying he called her the “C word” 

Get your stories straight before heading to social media.

gabriel likes this

Just now, dlarry said:

Totally agree.

Yeah right!

If he said anything he was out of line. 

You guys want to keep making excuses for him go ahead. 

He was a liability aside from that. He's just not ready for prime time.

He basically cost us the game and Lofton raised him and let him off the hook.

OMG, I had to follow Rammer and the statbroadcast play by play during the game and just now saw the final play. I had no idea that was a layup Lofton missed. That was a heady play and would’ve been a nasty way to lose. 

Jimerson was terrific. Well done, GibJim!!

18 hours ago, laker119 said:

Whole JNez story is a bunch of nothing.  He’s an immature college kid who may have said something, but why is this the only game this has supposedly happened this year?  It takes two to tango, as they say

Buddy Boheim literally punched a man in the gut and only got suspended 1 game. Howard at UM smacked an asst coach. Words are harmless

laker119, JMM28 and billiken_roy like this

18 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I can’t believe some of our posters seem to want to give the cheerleader a pass. The girl should be banned from ever cheerleading again.  This is one step removed from an idiot fan going after a player.

HoosierPal relishes the contrarian role.

10 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

If he said anything he was out of line. 

You guys want to keep making excuses for him go ahead. 

He was a liability aside from that. He's just not ready for prime time.

He basically cost us the game and Lofton raised him and let him off the hook.

Dude I’m the guy that posted three days ago that Nesbitt regressed as a player in the second half of the season. I’m not the guy that will make excuses for Nesbitt 

9 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Dude I’m the guy that posted three days ago that Nesbitt regressed as a player in the second half of the season. I’m not the guy that will make excuses for Nesbitt 

Yeah that may be true but you also were making excuses for Nesbitt with when you said this...

"Nobody paid to go or watched the game on tv to see the cheerleader or hear her scream at Nesbitt. If her story is accurate, she obviously sad something to Nesbitt first thus being told to shut up"

Geez. I thought the cheerleader thing was funny but everyone ruined it by giving context. 

If JNez said what the cheerleaders are claiming, he should apologize and be done with it. I would say she should apologize too if she said anything that set him off. I also think her punishment of being captured on film is probably punishment enough. 

If he didn't say what they claimed... Good! Still move on. 

No one needs to be canceled, suspended, or banned from cheerleading ever again, good lord. 

41 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Just a few weeks ago we were glorifying Jordair for talking trash to an opposing player. 

Nesbitt was 0-8 from the field and had zero points in 34 minutes and was the one who failed to grab the rebound and then committed the foul. He should not be be taking smack to anyone. 

well said Spock

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Yeah that may be true but you also were making excuses for Nesbitt with when you said this...

"Nobody paid to go or watched the game on tv to see the cheerleader or hear her scream at Nesbitt. If her story is accurate, she obviously sad something to Nesbitt first thus being told to shut up"

Don’t convict a student athlete, who competed his ass off, due to a few tweets. C’mon man. 

dlarry likes this

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Exactly, players say a lot of stupid stuff in the heat of the moment on the court.  Roberto Kelly flicked me off and gestured for me to suck his nuts when I was in the bleachers one time after me and a buddy where giving him crap all game.  You know what I didn’t do? Chase after him on the field.

JMM28 and Box and Won like this

I haven’t looked back in the thread, how pissed off were we when Okoro got punched in the back. Then turned around angry and yelling, and gets a T for his reaction. That was crazy.

If we are going to get on Nesbitt’s case, then at least acknowledge that Lofton should get in a lot more trouble for what he did.

rgbilliken likes this

42 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Totally agree.

Yeah right!

There’s no way he said the C word. I wouldn’t be surprised if he said b**** though

4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Exactly, players say a lot of stupid stuff in the heat of the moment on the court.  Roberto Kelly flicked me off and gestured for me to suck his nuts when I was in the bleachers one time after me and a buddy where giving him crap all game.  You know what I didn’t do? Chase after him on the field.

Yeah that's an apples to apples comparison. 

Maybe you wanna give Nesbitt a pass for the cheerleader thing. Maybe you think his defense won us the game...

I think he was a liability who was let off the hook and needs to keep his mouth shut.

We can agree to disagree. 

I still want to see Hargrove on the floor in place of Nesbitt under 5min.