Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

"I can assure you that  sex between two students was taking place in Greisedick Hall  when I was a student from 1969-73." [Cheeseman about four hours ago]

Cheeseman, say it ain't so.

I was waiting for that - no this incident is not me.

A thought that has crossed my mind is that since SLU is a private school, the FOIA does not apply as it would if we were a public institution.  My point is that the school may not have to release any information regarding the investigation.  The players could just start playing since technically we do not know who they are and school never identified  any of them.  It would just be assumed that nothing came of the investigation and life goes on.

32 minutes ago, 615Billiken said:

Can you imagine being the guy accused....... I wouldn’t know if I should roll my eyes or crap my pants.

Since the accused would be around 70, the latter option would be the easier one. Who's this Kinsaul guy?

I lived in the old Gries from 9/70 to 5/73.

It was different back then.

No booze, if you had a female guest it was only between the hours of 6-11p. Also the door had be left open.

After dealing with that, for my senior year and one year to get my masters, I lived in Laclede Town :rolleyes: