Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
brianstl

Other games

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Spoonball18 said:

Yes, I desperately desire your undivided attention!

Does kind of seem that way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Does kind of seem that way 

Let's test that theory. We should all agree to not respond to anything he says. My money says he disappears rather quickly. He's attention-starved, even if it's negative attention. Let's refocus our attention on the Billikens. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Let's test that theory. We should all agree to not respond to anything he says. My money says he disappears rather quickly. He's attention-starved, even if it's negative attention. Let's refocus our attention on the Billikens. 😜

 

E9C6FDBF-3DC4-4883-B6D4-FAAC3985F69C.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoonball18 was one of the quickest additions to my Ignore List of all time when he showed up in January 2018. I think it was his very first post that made it obvious he was just a loser alt right troll starving for attention and angry at women for ignoring him.

Anyway, I hate to be the "PLEASE STOP REPLYING ALL!" person on a work email chain but we're overdue for an Ignore List tutorial.

  1. Click on the drop-down arrow next to your user name in the top right corner.
  2. Click Ignored Users.
  3. In the box under "Add new user to ignore list" start typing "Spoonball18".
  4. When you see his name pop up as an option, click on his user name.
  5. Under his user name, which is now populating that previously empty bar, you can choose Posts, Messages, Signature, Mentions, and Quotes. We don't have Signatures anymore, but go ahead and choose the rest if you don't want to see anything from this guy, which I recommend.
  6. Click "Add User".
  7. Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

George Mason beats VCU at VCU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw something I have never seen before in the Louisville Ga Tech game. One referee called a charge the other called a block. They couldn’t agree. Charged both players with a foul and the offense kept the ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, willie said:

Just saw something I have never seen before in the Louisville Ga Tech game. One referee called a charge the other called a block. They couldn’t agree. Charged both players with a foul and the offense kept the ball. 

Put 'em in a ring; the winner gets the call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow I missed Spoonball18 and did not have him in my ignore list. This was corrected today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to bump more threads above the non-sense.

Given that our at-large hopes are all but sunk and VCU crapping the bed vs George Mason put the 3 (at-large) bid A-10 in serious peril, outside of a miracle run in the A10 tournament by SLU the A10 thing to look forward to is for Dayton get as high a seed as possible in the NCAAs & go on a deep run.

Louisville losing to Georgia Tech last nigh helped in that regard.

The way I see the following teams are in the mix for a #1 seed: Kansas, San Diego St, Gonzaga, Baylor, Dayton, and Duke.  Louisville probably can't get there after last night's loss and Maryland is potentially there if some of the other teams above them falter.

It will be tough for Dayton because they pretty much need to win out to have a shot.  SDSU and Gonzaga are likely ahead of them and have a much easier road to winning out.  The most direct path is that Duke falls off / doesn't win the ACC and one of Kansas or Baylor falls off as well / allowing Dayton to snag the 4th #1 seed by winning out.  Potentially key for a deep run would be Dayton getting placed in the Midwest regional and getting sweet 16 / elite 8 games in Indy although I'd imainge Dayton fans will travel well regardless.  1st & 2nd round games should be in Cleveland, OH regardless.

I hope all of this is moot when SLU knocks them off & wins the A10 tournament.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest Lunardi bracketology has Dayton as a #2 seed playing in St.Louis first round.  They of course want to go to Cleveland and then Indy.  I would.  Three hour drive to Cleveland; followed by two to Indy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Trying to bump more threads above the non-sense.

Given that our at-large hopes are all but sunk and VCU crapping the bed vs George Mason put the 3 (at-large) bid A-10 in serious peril, outside of a miracle run in the A10 tournament by SLU the A10 thing to look forward to is for Dayton get as high a seed as possible in the NCAAs & go on a deep run.

Louisville losing to Georgia Tech last nigh helped in that regard.

The way I see the following teams are in the mix for a #1 seed: Kansas, San Diego St, Gonzaga, Baylor, Dayton, and Duke.  Louisville probably can't get there after last night's loss and Maryland is potentially there if some of the other teams above them falter.

It will be tough for Dayton because they pretty much need to win out to have a shot.  SDSU and Gonzaga are likely ahead of them and have a much easier road to winning out.  The most direct path is that Duke falls off / doesn't win the ACC and one of Kansas or Baylor falls off as well / allowing Dayton to snag the 4th #1 seed by winning out.  Potentially key for a deep run would be Dayton getting placed in the Midwest regional and getting sweet 16 / elite 8 games in Indy although I'd imainge Dayton fans will travel well regardless.  1st & 2nd round games should be in Cleveland, OH regardless.

I hope all of this is moot when SLU knocks them off & wins the A10 tournament.

Someone has to finish 3rd.  Whoever finishes 3rd is still in good shape for a 3rd at-large bid, provided they don't lose in the first round in the A-10 tournament.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Someone has to finish 3rd.  Whoever finishes 3rd is still in good shape for a 3rd at-large bid, provided they don't lose in the first round in the A-10 tournament.

I think the Bonnies have a good shot at finishing 3rd and they will not be an at-large even if they make the A-10 finals.  Their A10 schedule is was/is very favorable.

The game between Richmond and VCU on Saturday is huge.  Loser's at-large chances take a big hit.

Dayton, Rhody, VCU, and Richmond are the only teams with realistic at-large hopes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fouck this league. They never gave us any special treatment when we were a top 10 team back in 2013, but they'll do everything in their power to ensure Dayton's ascent to hoops heaven.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

 

The way I see the following teams are in the mix for a #1 seed: Kansas, San Diego St, Gonzaga, Baylor, Dayton, and Duke.  Louisville probably can't get there after last night's loss and Maryland is potentially there if some of the other teams above them falter.

 

It would be funny if it's SDS, Zags, Baylor, and Dayton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thetorch said:

Thanks Jim Crews!!!

Honestly, if the Tatum-Barnes package deal rumor is true, Crews may have to be the stupidest man on this entire planet.

Barnes would have been a welcome addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...