Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mizzou best Georgia, next w stands at 12-4, 2-1. Jontay Porter got his first start and had a double double, and is beginning to show up on mock drafts. There is a decent chance that Tilmon is theonly

Never.  My Billikens.com YouTube video power rankings are as such: 1. The Bonaventure Rick Majerus animated dog video 2. Shirtless Ukranian guy celebrates Justin Love's game-winning basket

At least I have something between my legs David King, the way you played for SLU I always suspected you were gender different.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Ref just called a moving screen on Obi Toppin vs. Duquesne.
But we want Dayton to win.

Is there video of this? I won’t believe it without seeing it for myself. I just looked at the box score and see just the 1 foul for him (the moving screen), must be nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Is there video of this? I won’t believe it without seeing it for myself. I just looked at the box score and see just the 1 foul for him (the moving screen), must be nice.

Game is on Stadium. I’m watching on Fox Sports Ohio, which has the Stadium feed, DirecTV 661.

Announcer said moving on Toppin. Crutcher mildly questioned the ref’s call. Veteran ref made the (historic) call, I think Les Jones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After losing 9 in a row Tulane has won 2 straight. K-State toilet team since their suspensions. If SIU can win at N. Iowa tomorrow, they should be in line for a 1 or 2 seed in the MVS. Duquense withers under a scorching stretch of offense from SVU. If we'd won at UMass, we'd be a Bonnies' loss away from T-4th in the A-10. T-5th isn't so bad though. I see the Bonnies losing twice, and if we get to 12-6, we'd have the tie-break. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Duke lost to Wake last night in double OT.  I'd say they can likely kiss the #1 seed goodbye.

Kansas, Baylor & probaby Gonzaga have the #1 seeds basically sewn up barring something crazy.  Seems like most pundits still have San Diego St as the 4th, but Dayton is right on their heels after SDSU's loss on Saturday.  Dayton needs to win out to have a shot at it.

Only other team in the mix for a #1 is Maryland.  They've got a bunch of great opportunities to strengthen their case because the Big 10 is so loaded.  However, that also means a lot more games that they are likely to lose whereas San Diego St and Dayton don't have many tough games left.

I like to follow http://www.bracketmatrix.com/ this time of year because it aggregates a bunch of bracket predictions in one spot.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

-I also like bracketmatrix but as far as seeds I don't think anything is decided except maybe the MEAC champ is a 16, if Duke wins out and the ACC tourney I would bet they get a 1

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Duke lost to Wake last night in double OT.  I'd say they can likely kiss the #1 seed goodbye.

Kansas, Baylor & probaby Gonzaga have the #1 seeds basically sewn up barring something crazy.  Seems like most pundits still have San Diego St as the 4th, but Dayton is right on their heels after SDSU's loss on Saturday.  Dayton needs to win out to have a shot at it.

Only other team in the mix for a #1 is Maryland.  They've got a bunch of great opportunities to strengthen their case because the Big 10 is so loaded.  However, that also means a lot more games that they are likely to lose whereas San Diego St and Dayton don't have many tough games left.

I like to follow http://www.bracketmatrix.com/ this time of year because it aggregates a bunch of bracket predictions in one spot.  

Doesn't look like the A10 and the Bills get much respect.  Only two league teams in, with the second a 10 seed and our Bills not even getting one vote. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bauman said:

Doesn't look like the A10 and the Bills get much respect.  Only two league teams in, with the second a 10 seed and our Bills not even getting one vote. 

SLU was getting some love before the debacle at UMass (several mentions)...add that to getting smoked by Duquense twice and it's tough to fault the bracket people this time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, billikenbill said:

Not really other games, but I thought this was interesting. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28786721/former-penn-coach-jerome-allen-gets-15-year-show-cause-penalty

15 year show cause penalty and should have been banned permanently. Both the coach and the dad were idiots and the dad clearly a despicable crook.

-what he did is clearly not good conduct but on the other hand, the infraction is 5 years old why the NCAA just getting to this? a 15 year show cause penalty, the only other penalty of that length went to a women's assistant coach at UNC-Greensboro, what do Penn and UNC-G have in common? they are not UK, KU, UNC or the rest

Link to post
Share on other sites

Random thought - Goodwin’s Althoff teammate Tarkus Ferguson ended up with more than 1500 points at UIC. I understand it’s the Horizon League, but that number is nothing to sniff at. Watching Goodwin in high school, I certainly didn’t see that. Did anyone else see that coming?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw ferguson at all three schools.   He was excellent and i softly brought his name up for slu.   I was rebuffed for just being a metro east homer so i stayed quiet thereafter, plus ford showed no interest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mason giving Duquesne a run, down 72 to 68 with 90 seconds left.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...