A10 Men's Tourney Thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I don’t know why but I’ve always been drawn to Pac12 schools and sports. In fact I only looked at Pac12 schools for grad school before realizing what an incredible waste of money it would be. Not sure if it’s the educational pedigree, west coast vibe, the irrational and ungrounded anger I have towards the perceived slight the Pac12 receives compared to other P5 conferences, or what. But I do know that I love Bill Walton. And not because he’s a phenomenal color man. He’s horrible. It’s because he’s so bad he’s good. His exchanges are so incredibly awkward they’re hilarious. Plus I love the Grateful Dead…

Bill Walton is a national treasure.

almaman likes this

9 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I just checked on ROKU and to get the game it’s a subscription deal. I doubt it’s on ESPN+, if you have it, but doesn’t hurt to check. 

It isn’t on ESPN+.

I believe ROKU and YouRube TV still offer a free trial.

4 minutes ago, Matty Light said:

You do. Only the CBSSports news channel is free. The game could be available on Paramount + but I don't have that subscription so I don't know for sure.

Paramount+ does have CBS Sports and a free trial

4 minutes ago, Matty Light said:

You do. Only the CBSSports news channel is free. The game could be available on Paramount + but I don't have that subscription so I don't know for sure.

I've tried the Paramount+ before no dice.

CBSSN is the most elusive stream. 

4 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I've tried the Paramount+ before no dice.

CBSSN is the most elusive stream. 

You’re right.  I just checked and the game doesn’t appear to be available on Paramount+.  Sorry for the misinformation earlier.

11 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I don’t know why but I’ve always been drawn to Pac12 schools and sports. In fact I only looked at Pac12 schools for grad school before realizing what an incredible waste of money it would be. Not sure if it’s the educational pedigree, west coast vibe, the irrational and ungrounded anger I have towards the perceived slight the Pac12 receives compared to other P5 conferences, or what. But I do know that I love Bill Walton. And not because he’s a phenomenal color man. He’s horrible. It’s because he’s so bad he’s good. His exchanges are so incredibly awkward they’re hilarious. Plus I love the Grateful Dead…

Agree -   Walton takes his GD days to the extreme like he was Brent’s understudy on the keys for “Dear Mr Fantasy” at old Foxboro Stadium, which is Brent’s finest hour. RIP. Give me Mike Fratello, somebody. Although if memory serves me, Walton would have sat in for Drums/Space with Mick and and the other Bill :)last tour this summer - you going?

On 3/10/2023 at 8:17 AM, TheChosenOne said:

Yesterday far exceeded what I even considered the best case to open the tournament. The coaches clearly had a great game plan and the team executed with a number of guys stepping up.

And today far exceeded what I even considered to be the worst case this afternoon. The coaches failed to come up with a good game plan and in preparation for VCU for a third time and a lot of key players were no shows. And just like that the season ends about how we should have expected with another dud. Really disappointing season, good luck in the NIL pursuit…..

7 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Imagine skipping the game but still coming here to yell into the void for 20 posts… sociopath behavior 

He didn’t have Tennessee to watch today, so I can’t imagine what he was doing with all his time…