A10 Men's Tourney Thread

11 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I just don't have a preference. I do think we beat either team tomorrow. That being said, I don't feel like Oduro can beat us himself, Burton can.

As Carter also just noted, 3 games in 3 days can wear a team down.  Especially for a team that plays 2 "bigs" over 22 minutes each

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

I just don't have a preference. I do think we beat either team tomorrow. That being said, I don't feel like Oduro can beat us himself, Burton can.

TJ was locking Burton down last game before he suddenly and shockingly was benched for a large portion of the second half.  I don’t see any reason why he can’t frustrate Burton again tomorrow (if Rich wins)

Wouldn’t a zone work against Richmond? If we run run run we can really tire out their legs.  The zone could possibly negate Burton if we pack it in. To win any of these games we have to play great D and that worries me. We don’t have a true stopper on D. 
As for Mason Okoro and Jake have 10 fouls to give Oduro. Take him out and Mason can be beat. I said it before for us to get the trophy it’s gonna come down to Okoro and Jake to step up big. 

Just now, stmdragons said:

Interesting play call out of a timeout by Richmond. 

2 terrible possessions in crunch time.

It’s Mason. As slu72 said, it’s up to Franco and Jake to carry us to the title. We’ll go as far as they can take us.

3 hours ago, slu72 said:

It’s Mason and Oduro. Mason on a roll… 7 straight. Momentum. Calling Franco and Jake time to rise. 

Hate to say it slu72 but I'll be surprised if SLU pulls this off on a neutral court. They are on a roll playing with a purpose while the Bills??? I like their HC a lot better than Ford. IMHO Kim English is an up and comer!!!

32 minutes ago, Schasz said:

Hate to say it slu72 but I'll be surprised if SLU pulls this off on a neutral court. They are on a roll playing with a purpose while the Bills??? I like their HC a lot better than Ford. IMHO Kim English is an up and comer!!!

I’m worried too. But am hoping. We have more talent than GM. Do we have the desire?