Jump to content

SLU Basketball Media 2021/2022 Season


slufan13
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taj, remember, if you are driving to Pittsburgh and back, Falling Water is fairly close by and it is absolutely a great place to visit, not only for the architecture but for the art it has inside. Hope you like Diego Rivera. You know, this is a  house buit on top of a small river (creek) that carries water year round, I believe there is a small fall near it but I'm not sure. In winter the stuff freezes and adds a lot of beauty to it all. Lloyd Wright was a genius, for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Taj, remember, if you are driving to Pittsburgh and back, Falling Water is fairly close by and it is absolutely a great place to visit, not only for the architecture but for the art it has inside. Hope you like Diego Rivera. You know, this is a  house buit on top of a small river (creek) that carries water year round, I believe there is a small fall near it but I'm not sure. In winter the stuff freezes and adds a lot of beauty to it all. Lloyd Wright was a genius, for sure.

 

8 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Taj, remember, if you are driving to Pittsburgh and back, Falling Water is fairly close by and it is absolutely a great place to visit, not only for the architecture but for the art it has inside. Hope you like Diego Rivera. You know, this is a  house buit on top of a small river (creek) that carries water year round, I believe there is a small fall near it but I'm not sure. In winter the stuff freezes and adds a lot of beauty to it all. Lloyd Wright was a genius, for sure.

 

9 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Taj, remember, if you are driving to Pittsburgh and back, Falling Water is fairly close by and it is absolutely a great place to visit, not only for the architecture but for the art it has inside. Hope you like Diego Rivera. You know, this is a  house buit on top of a small river (creek) that carries water year round, I believe there is a small fall near it but I'm not sure. In winter the stuff freezes and adds a lot of beauty to it all. Lloyd Wright was a genius, for sure.

I’ll second that O.G.  Falling Water is well worth visiting.  Wright designed another home Kentuck Knob near Falling Water.  It can also be visited.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kentuck Knob is reached by narrow roads straight up a mountain/tall hill. I remember coming down from it with the transmission in 2nd gear to deal with the slope. I would  prefer visiting this one in a warmer season with no snow or ice around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2022 at 9:57 AM, billiken_roy said:

maybe someday you'll get to have a drink at that unicorn bar at Chaifetz you pine for so much.   here's a hint though, when that day comes, turn your hat around.  

Honestly Roy I am a frequent reader of the board and have always tried to understand and see upur points even though I might not agree with them. . This whole thread with your comments towards 05 is not a good look. O5 may wear his hat backwards but he is not the one looking immature.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coach on KMOX this morning.  Nothing new that hasn't already been covered on the Fordham game. 

Back to backs coming up with UMass.  Coach did remark that we played UMass back to back last year, being in our last game and then first game in the A10 Tourney.  I had forgotten about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-on the coaches show tonight CFord said doesn't know when Martin will be back, imo that's interesting 

I think it's a textbook case of Travis Ford being Travis Ford. He seems to be very fond of holding things close to his chest. It would not surprise me if he's downplaying how close Linssen is to returning. Linssen was also in H&S protocols, so technically he really does have no idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I think it's a textbook case of Travis Ford being Travis Ford. He seems to be very fond of holding things close to his chest. It would not surprise me if he's downplaying how close Linssen is to returning. Linssen was also in H&S protocols, so technically he really does have no idea.

He definitely played this game vs Richmond when it seemed like a bunch of guys would be in COVID protocols and it ended up that Linssen was the only one out due to his ankle.  I don't mind not knowing as a fan & I do think it gives us a potential advantage, so I love this strategy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

He definitely played this game vs Richmond when it seemed like a bunch of guys would be in COVID protocols and it ended up that Linssen was the only one out due to his ankle.  I don't mind not knowing as a fan & I do think it gives us a potential advantage, so I love this strategy.

https://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30430-here-we-go-again/&do=findComment&comment=699566

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...