Welcome Max Pikaar!

If Schertz outrecruits Travis Ford we can be the dominant team in Saint Louis. Now that there is evidence of NIL money the local media is buzzing

about the Bills

we know he can coach

Quick hitter from Stu.  We have a 6'11" PF.

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/josh-schertz-lands-his-first-slu-recruit-as-6-11-max-pikaar-commits/article_c5209078-f9b3-11ee-8002-1fe893c003d0.html

Max Pikaar said Schertz’s assistant coaches traveled to see him play in Florida and continued the recruiting. Schertz then scheduled him as the first recruit to visit campus after his hiring last week.

Max Pikaar said he is not necessarily a 5-man --  center -- and that he envisions himself playing at the 4 spot a lot.

3 hours ago, GOSLU68 said:

If Schertz outrecruits Travis Ford we can be the dominant team in Saint Louis. Now that there is evidence of NIL money the local media is buzzing

about the Bills

we know he can coach

Are you saying 2 big men could be on the floor at once? How on earth could that lead to success?

Billikenbooster likes this

2 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

He made every shot.   Amazing!

6 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Are you saying 2 big men could be on the floor at once? How on earth could that lead to success?

You may not believe it but a number of teams played two big men during the recent NIT and NCAA MBB games. I do not think they played them both under the basket but they had them playing at the same time.

2 hours ago, White Pelican said:

I will wait for Gus Phelps to introduce our newest Billiken at our first game in the fall. That way, I'll know I've got the correct pronunciation.

It’ll sound something like - “Max (mouthfullofmarbles)