GDT: SLU v. Fordham

9 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I didn’t see Dr C in his seat for the end of the game. Maybe he was and I’ve just had too many white wine spritzers but if not, let’s hope it was because he was loading up the briefcase 

He walked over to Mr. O’Loughlin and they were having a lengthy discussion under the basket.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Since Doge Coin tanked I'm no longer good to float the buyout money right now.  But apparently I won the lottery in the UK and I'll get the funds after I send a transfer to confirm my bank account.

No worries, as soon as I can get ahold of my guy, Sam Bankman Fried, I’m sure I’ll be able to cover it. Anyone heard from SBF recently? 

19 minutes ago, laker119 said:

He walked over to Mr. O’Loughlin and they were having a lengthy discussion under the basket.

I hope he keeps doing this, gotta be grating to keep hearing new excuses for failure.

31 minutes ago, The Valley Sucks said:

Has to be fired now. 

No he doesn't. It should be clear to everybody that TFord is gone at the end of the season. Getting rid of him now serves no purpose.

I'm just taking it game to game. At least, today's game was entertaining; unlike the last 4 or 5. Bring on LaSalle!

willie likes this

12 minutes ago, David King said:

No he doesn't. It should be clear to everybody that TFord is gone at the end of the season. Getting rid of him now serves no purpose.

I'm just taking it game to game. At least, today's game was entertaining; unlike the last 4 or 5. Bring on LaSalle!

Maybe a coaching change Sparks the team. 

3 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Attendance: 6947.

It is going to be SLU’s worst average non COVID average attendance season in almost 40 years.  You have to go back to the beginning of the Grawer era for when the Billikens would have drawn worse.

Just now, NextYearBill said:

Travis is so pathetic. Kicking the scorers table, childish body language. Nothing like losing to Fordham at home to further cement LAST place in the A10. 

It was funny watching on TV.  SLU was on the offensive end and the ref was motioning to the back court.  I was like “what is he doing?!”  The ref was telling the leprechaun to get his ass off the court.