GDT: SLU v. Saint Joseph's

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, slu72 said:

Face it, the keys were getting Gibby open looks and Ezwiro. TJ should still start over Dagler. 

I don’t know if I can remember a game where we got the ball inside the back out to Gibby that many times

4 minutes ago, JohnnyJumpUp said:

s-l400.jpg

He was at the game sitting with his mom. Seems to have a lot of his dad in him. Really into the game. We all know what he did was wrong, but who wouldn’t want their kid to go to bat for them like Shane did for his pop? And he didn’t hide behind his computer, he was front and center yelling at the refs. 

2 minutes ago, DOC said:

He was at the game sitting with his mom. Seems to have a lot of his dad in him. Really into the game. We all know what he did was wrong, but who wouldn’t want their kid to go to bat for them like Shane did for his pop? And he didn’t hide behind his computer, he was front and center yelling at the refs. 

Without Shane and Twittergate I don't know that we come back and win that one. This was the third game this year that the Bills have erased a deficit of at least 18 points, but the first one of those instances which we have won the game.

almaman likes this

21 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Tonight’s Attendance: 6,245.

i dont think that was butts in the seat.   i assume paid. 

12 minutes ago, dlarry said:

More like Ford playing Tiddlywinks while Lange was playing  Hi Ho Cherry-o.

In the battle of the worst coaches in the A10, we came out second worst. Woohoo!

lange does have a top 25 win though… :(

31 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i dont think that was butts in the seat.   i assume paid. 

I was surprised by the crowd. Mid-week game on a cold night, with the sky falling all around us. No less than 6,000. Most notable was the boss. He stood most of the 2nd half and was as into a Billiken game as I have seen him.  

34 minutes ago, DOC said:

Touching stuff.  Probably going to make a Lifetime movie outta this story.

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Face it, the keys were getting Gibby open looks and Ezwiro. TJ should still start over Dagler. 

TJ -18 in the plus/minus tonight. Tonight was Dalger’s night.

11 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Touching stuff.  Probably going to make a Lifetime movie outta this story.

Still working? 10 hours a day monitoring a message board and responding to anyone who disagrees with you with a disparaging remark is impressive. Dedicated to the cause for sure. Keep up the hard work. Can't wait for another 50 redundant post tomorrow.