2023 Billikens.com Fundraiser

SluSignGuy

I have always been proud to say that Billikens.com is supported by its users. Twenty years ago, Billikens.com held its first fundraiser, and users' generosity has allowed me to run this site without ads or subscriptions. It has been over three years since our last fundraiser, and the Billikens.com bank account is in the red. I then ask for your generosity once more to help keep the site running without resorting to ads.

To provide information about operation costs, server costs are approximately $1300/year, and message board software costs are $80/year. I recognize that everyone's financial situation is different, so I completely understand if you are unable to donate.

Users can donate at http://www.billikens.com/donate by PayPal, and my Venmo username is smrogers. If asked for verification, the last four digits of my phone number are 8531.  If you would like to donate by check, private message, or email me at [email protected], and I will send you my address.  Any level of donation is appreciated. 

Donors will be recognized on the message board as a Billikens.com donor for the next two years. If you donate $40 or more, you will receive ten bonus reactions a day on the message board for two years. If you donate by Venmo, put your username in the message.  If you donate by PayPal, I will email you to learn your username (if I cannot figure it out from your email address).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by private message.

Thank you for your continued support.

Happy Holidays,

Steve

34 minutes ago, kcbill said:

Dr. Sign Kid, Venmo asked for the last 4 digits of you phone # to verify your the right guy. I just sent it without verification. Hope you get it.

For others who need this, 8531