GDT: A10 Tournament - VCU

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, White Pelican said:

Why would someone out of town care what the fans who live here choose to do? 

Because they put money into the athletic department. That’s why. Unlike the locals who are right there but can’t be bothered to go because they’re too scared to. Yeah, I went there. Pretty Chitty response from you.

1 hour ago, Schasz said:

That was when the hammer hit the nail squarely on the head for me as to Ford needs to be sent packing. I mean how can a supposedly veteran HC allow an experienced senior laden team to blow a 17 point lead to SIUE on your home court???

Like anyone gives a crap when you claim to have given up on Ford. Now get over there and blow your fellow Volunteers. 

22 minutes ago, BC1764 said:

Because they put money into the athletic department. That’s why. Unlike the locals who are right there but can’t be bothered to go because they’re too scared to. Yeah, I went there. Pretty Chitty response from you.

Here’s another post from your dumbass that makes no sense. Are you ok?

Let the transfer portal fun begin!

I’m going to be honest, this season took a lot out of me. I know I’m not getting season tickets again next season (mostly to save $2k on something we weren’t using), but hopefully we have a team that gets me excited again. I certainly have no expectations at this point.

And please VCU, beat Dayton tomorrow.

34 minutes ago, BC1764 said:

2 minutes ago, BC1764 said:

Crapping on out of town fans is not a good look. Understand now or do I have to repeat myself s l o w l y ?

GFY

AGB91 and DOC like this

33 minutes ago, BC1764 said:

Crapping on out of town fans is not a good look. Understand now or do I have to repeat myself s l o w l y ?

But crapping on the locals is a good look? Useless babble is all you're good for. 

2 hours ago, White Pelican said:

Why would someone out of town care what the fans who live here choose to do? 

I had season tickets for 15 years. Moved to NOVA last year. I honestly just miss the IMOs. I can tell you about the fan experience at VCU, Richmond, George Mason and GW…. Went to all the road games. Chaifetz = beautiful arena, boring experience. Enjoy the Billiken Clap. I’ll be watching us finish 6th on ESPN+

BC1764 likes this

3 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Team Blue Balls strikes again. 

I’m just hoping coach Jeff Fisher can land some gems in the transfer portal this summer.  Preferably players that don’t need good coaching. 

Ford and fisher parallels are down right uncanny!!!

22 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I still can’t believe this team isn’t going to the NIT. I can settle with a massive disappointment of not making the tourney but NIT was the floor  

Yeah, this team underachieved at an impressive level. I know a week ago folks were defending Ford saying it was the fault of fans who had tournament or top 25 type expectations and minus those expectations we wouldn’t have been disappointed. Well, take the expectations out of it, we just flat out weren’t good this year with a roster of 4th and 5th year players. I see we are currently #97 in Pomeroy compared to #68 a year ago and currently ranked worse in both offensive and defensive efficiency (although it looks like our offensive efficiency was better, just ranked lower), who predicted that? So frustrating. Hopefully Ford goes into next season with it known that he is coaching for his job. And maybe mix up the coaching staff a bit or don’t, who cares at this point, just keep sending your son to go after folks who call you out on social media.

Pistol and Marlow like this

I didn’t see the game because I was traveling but from what I read on the board it mustn’t have been a very competitive game. Ford is not a coach who can figure a way to help his players succeed at a high level. All eyes will be on him this offseason and next season. May will have the same scrutiny 

Marlow and Schasz like this