A10 WBB Tournament Megathread

24 minutes ago, stmdragons said:

May looks like a genius in hindsight. 

May does not get enough credit.  Tillet, Kalish, Shields….arguably the best coaches we’ve ever enjoyed for the three respective sports (I’m not counting Harry Keough as he was in a completely different universe.). And let’s see what the new volleyball coach can accomplish…all she has to do is link up with local talent ;)

HoosierPal likes this

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Ok, all of you self proclaimed experts who said Tillet was a bad hire, raise your hand and admit you were wrong.

I was completely wrong.  Unbelievable how she turned this team around.  They were absolutely awful just a few months ago.

6 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I was completely wrong.  Unbelievable how she turned this team around.  They were absolutely awful just a few months ago.

5 minutes ago, willie said:

I’m guilty 

Two honest posters. Thanks for not hiding in the weeds. 

1 minute ago, Box and Won said:

How it started…92A913A7-06D9-4526-96E5-63F476AFD8E1.thumb.jpeg.aee31eaf28e7eee770fa65d0154e29a6.jpeg

They also dropped their first conference game at Chaifetz to Loyola Chicago 47-60 on 12/28.  That win was Loyola Chicago's only conference win of the season!  

Their NET going into the game today was still just 137 which seems crazy given that they've won 10 of their last 11 and beaten a few top 100 teams.  I'd guess a 13 point loss at home to a team that's 273 in NET is like an anchor on their ranking.

None of that crap matters though because they're going dancing for the first time in school history!

2 minutes ago, joe_davola said:

Lady Bills making us proud.  Congrats!  They are a fun team to watch.

Julia Martinez went Tramaine Isabell on this tournament, she couldn't be contained.

24 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Two honest posters. Thanks for not hiding in the weeds. 

I wasn’t too impressed. Eating my hat now. I wonder if she gets feelers this off season? Pretty impressive 2 year run and obviously she can coach. 

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

Ok, all of you self proclaimed experts who said Tillet was a bad hire, raise your hand and admit you were wrong.

I admit I was wrong. She is a good hire because she put together an amazing run and got this team to the dance. That should help tremendously with recruiting.

6 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:

I find it hard to reconcile that I don’t want our leading scorer in the game at crunch time. 

Yeah, it's weird. I think I want her drawing fouls when the game is on the line, though. 

slufanskip likes this

1 hour ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Tillet talking about her body language towards her team after they hit the buzzer beater 3. So you're telling me flopping around on the ground or looking like a scared 5-year-old like Ford does doesn't instill confidence?

That's crazy. 

I bet all those people who questioned her hiring feel real dumb right now

-Congratulations Ladies

-I thought it was blown when didn't foul at the end of regulation but got it done in OT

-might as well keep on winning

24 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Yeah, it's weird. I think I want her drawing fouls when the game is on the line, though. 

Last minute of regulation KM is a perfect 2/2 on the most pressurized FT’s in WBB history, recklessly fouls a 3 Point shooter, and then goes 2/2 again on what are now the most high pressure FT’s in WBB history. If she misses any of those FT’s, we lose.  Just insane…

slufanskip likes this