A10 WBB Tournament Megathread

Nice win and championship game appearance.  Hope they pull it out.

IO thought we had taken a page from the men's team ---- large lead p*ssed away to a heartbreaking loss.  Still, somewhat brutal to watch.

Now beat Umass.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MariaReynolds said:

I was stunned when the announcers said that (first time in the A10 Finals).  The kids really play hard and with passion.  They are fun to watch and I am psyched for the final.  

The other thing is how physical the play was today and then super inconsistent officiating given the rough play.  Fortunately, it was inconsistent both ways and seemed to even out.  

Don’t want to get ahead of myself but can you imagine the women going to the Dance and the men staying home who could have taken that bet

6 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

Agreed. Nothing to lose at this point, team has overachieved and we’ve proven we can beat them. Go get the win,

They're playing to their full potential. They just need to capitalize on the momentum today. UMass has had their way with the conference most of the season; let's get in their way.