GDT: Richmond; What's a dog's favorite basketball player?

SluSignGuy

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of thought the Bills had a chance of losing 3 of their last 4. With this loss I think it's more than a possibility...I mean after blowing a 15 point lead. Yea, let's just give Ford another 7 years. Chaifetz will be empty in another couple years with him as HC!

1 minute ago, Lord Elrond said:

Maybe Ford can write a book on coaching - “How To Consistently Blow A Double-Digit Lead In The Final Minutes Of A Game on a Napkin” by Travis Ford

They say you should write about what you know….

Fixed it for you

Bizziken likes this

3 minutes ago, Fraz said:

They got stupid hot from 3.  Didn’t think D was awful.  Nothing you can do when bench guys are banking in threes

They were allowed to take open three after open three. Any team can get stupid hot against this awful defense. Why do you think it happens almost every game? This wasn’t an “aw shucks I guess it’s just their night” game. This has been a Travis Ford staple for years now 

willie likes this

Just now, TheA_Bomb said:

Bigger choke job today Liverpool or SLU?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Coffee talk no big walk just sit down and talk.

Good question. Both aren’t very good with way too much talent. At least klopp has actually won something ..?

Just now, TheA_Bomb said:

Bigger choke job today Liverpool or SLU?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Coffee talk no big walk just sit down and talk.

Comparing Richmond and SLU to Real and Liverpool is hilarious, it may just help me get through this loss.

probably not though

2 minutes ago, ChiBilliken14 said:

They were allowed to take open three after open three. Any team can get stupid hot against this awful defense. Why do you think it happens almost every game? This wasn’t an “aw shucks I guess it’s just their night” game. This has been a Travis Ford staple for years now 

Richmond did a good job of scouting our game against the Dukes and knew not to get too worried the 3 ball would bail them out of a 15 point hole!

1 minute ago, Coach314 said:

Are there no plays to get the scorers easy buckets in late game situations 🤔 

Let's just say you want YC to play hero ball.  How about an iso?  Everyone else moves to the otherside of the court and clear out a lane maybe he can take his guy off the dribble?

Perkins was on, GJ was on, 17 assists from YC, 14 rebounds from FO but the D let us down.

3 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Are there no plays to get the scorers easy buckets in late game situations 🤔 

Starting with Pickett's three, Perkins off balance turnaround, Yuri going hero ball twice, and the disastrous final possession, that was a complete collapse on the offensive end.

12 minutes ago, Schasz said:

I kind of thought the Bills had a chance of losing 3 of their last 4. With this loss I think it's more than a possibility...I mean after blowing a 15 point lead. Yea, let's just give Ford another 7 years. Chaifetz will be empty in another couple years with him as HC!

Gotta keep him though because Ekker 1981 or something..

Can I get in on this critical discussion or is that only for the positive members of the board?   All the negativity…wow.  Perk was on fire, Jimmerson is playing some D while getting his shot back, Yuri had a huge amount of assists (which is by far the greatest thing to watch…even over wins and losses).  Travis coached the team to a lead for 35+ minutes…I mean, what do you freaking want from this team?