Other College Basketball Games 2021-22

On 2/9/2022 at 9:38 AM, Lando Griffin said:

I just don’t trust Auburn.  Mizzou almost beat them, SLU prob should’ve beat them. Don’t know here…

Hope you're right about Auburn because the other team I root for the Vols will be playing them at home after they play Mizzou on the road. The only problem is that Bruce Pearl has had some success beating the Vols. UT did have a tough shooting day at Arkansas Saturday. 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think that is what Grant wanted to do to Jordair...

Michigan probably will suspend him till the end of the regular season, then ready to go in the Big 10 Tourney

3 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Michigan is having a bad season and the coach just made it worse.

I figure if the coach he hit was the size of French then he does not throw the punch.

Grant and his nonsense and now this Howard must be terminated immediately.

i am sure all of on the board would be terminated if we punched someone at work it should work the same for Howard.

MichaelC and BilliesBy40 like this

16 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Michigan is having a bad season and the coach just made it worse.

I figure if the coach he hit was the size of French then he does not throw the punch.

Grant and his nonsense and now this Howard must be terminated immediately.

i am sure all of on the board would be terminated if we punched someone at work it should work the same for Howard.

Fair points, I like Howard but you just can't do that so I wouldn't be upset if he got canned. I'd also be fine with Gard and Krabbenhoft being suspended since they both acted improperly and escalated the situation. In fairness if someone at work was walking by you obviously not wanting to talk and you put your hands on them or otherwise impeded them that might also get you fired. 

8 hours ago, MichaelC said:

Fair points, I like Howard but you just can't do that so I wouldn't be upset if he got canned. I'd also be fine with Gard and Krabbenhoft being suspended since they both acted improperly and escalated the situation. In fairness if someone at work was walking by you obviously not wanting to talk and you put your hands on them or otherwise impeded them that might also get you fired. 

I agree that the Wisconsin head coach should be punished accordingly to the rules.  This needs to be stopped now because it’s about sportsmanship and teaching young men.  Both coaches failed teaching their players conflict resolution.

I attend all Billiken games and was really mad about what Anthony Grant did. Grant should have spoke with coach Ford after the game not make a stupid scene like he did.

I go to games to watch basketball not fights and arguments with coaches and players.

MichaelC, rgbilliken and A10Ref like this

2 hours ago, CBFan said:

I attend all Billiken games and was really mad about what Anthony Grant did. Grant should have spoke with coach Ford after the game not make a stupid scene like he did.

I go to games to watch basketball not fights and arguments with coaches and players.

Yeah if I wanted to see this, I'd go to a hockey game instead. Bad look all round for all involved.

3 hours ago, CBFan said:

I agree that the Wisconsin head coach should be punished accordingly to the rules.  This needs to be stopped now because it’s about sportsmanship and teaching young men.  Both coaches failed teaching their players conflict resolution.

If players had done this they would all face some punishment so why not coaches?

1 minute ago, cheeseman said:

If players had done this they would all face some punishment so why not coaches?

Punishment has not been announced. I expect those players throwing punches will be sitting for awhile.  Coach Howard, that will be an interesting decision by the Big Ten and Michigan. 

22 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Spot on post Michigan must do something to Howard who is the leader of young men who would be punished if they did what he did.

thatskablamo likes this

28 minutes ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

Didn't he have an issue with Maryland coach last year? Seems like he has some anger issues. Apparently doesn't learn from his mistakes. 

He did at the Big Ten Tournament. If I were an opposing coach and whooping a team coached by him, I'd be calling 2 or 3 timeouts at the end of the game. Get him to go crazy. He is a mental midget. 

1 hour ago, dlarry said:

The best part of this is Howard insisting they weren’t pressing.

”we weren’t pressing we were playing full court pressure defense.” 

That’s awesome! 

-that is awesome - akin to officer, I wasn't speeding. I was just behind the wheel of the vehicle going 45 mph in a 25 mph zone.

-I haven't looked at anything on Howard today but yesterday's release from Michigan read like their AD is going to see what the Big 10 is going to do on the discipline front, I guess they (mich) don't want to face any music

2 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-that is awesome - akin to officer, I wasn't speeding. I was just behind the wheel of the vehicle going 45 mph in a 25 mph zone.

-I haven't looked at anything on Howard today but yesterday's release from Michigan read like their AD is going to see what the Big 10 is going to do on the discipline front, I guess they (mich) don't want to face any music

Michigan does not want to loose Tarris Reed and the rest of Howard’s recruits by firing him.