Other College Basketball Games 2021-22

10 hours ago, Taj79 said:

@lquarles ---- thank you Nostradamus .... now back to your troll hole.

It's not trolling when it's true. Was I wrong last season?

I look forward to your excuses when our KenPom #3 defense in the nation holds SLU to 2-15 from 3. Apparently you guys forgot what defense is, but the best SLU teams had that identity. 

We had two starters out last night, both can score in multiple ways. Still won. I'll take it.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/6/2022 at 6:22 PM, lquarles said:

It's not trolling when it's true. Was I wrong last season?

I look forward to your excuses when our KenPom #3 defense in the nation holds SLU to 2-15 from 3. Apparently you guys forgot what defense is, but the best SLU teams had that identity. 

We had two starters out last night, both can score in multiple ways. Still won. I'll take it.

You were wrong the season before when SLU destroyed your precious team.

Who makes excuses for SLU losses to VCU?  VCU is a great program with a loser fan, you.  When a great poster like Taj who is knowledgeable tells it like it is triggers you.  
This board has nothing but respect for VCU, Dayton, RI, Davidson, St. Bonaventure.  VCU will be another quality win for SLU.

@CBFanthis board has no respect for anyone. Dayton swept you guys last season and the excuses poured. 

Yeah I was wrong two seasons ago, doesn't matter. I wasn't wrong more recently and won't be this season. You had Goodwin and Perkins last season. Still lost to a Bones-less VCU with a bunch of freshmen and no real basketball skills. 

Taj knows nothing about basketball, especially about defense, but compared to the other posters here besides the Wiz, I see why you say he does. 

Marcus Tsohonis today: 17 points in 13 minutes, 5/6 from three. No real basketball skills. Transfer bust. Let's ignore the fact he's had a nagging groin injury.

7 minutes ago, lquarles said:

@CBFanthis board has no respect for anyone. Dayton swept you guys last season and the excuses poured. 

Yeah I was wrong two seasons ago, doesn't matter. I wasn't wrong more recently and won't be this season. You had Goodwin and Perkins last season. Still lost to a Bones-less VCU with a bunch of freshmen and no real basketball skills. 

Taj knows nothing about basketball, especially about defense, but compared to the other posters here besides the Wiz, I see why you say he does. 

Marcus Tsohonis today: 17 points, 5/6 from three. No real basketball skills. Transfer bust. Let's ignore the fact he's had a nagging groin injury.

Look at the dude all upset on another team’s message board.

slufanskip and Bills71 like this

36 minutes ago, lquarles said:

Marcus Tsohonis today: 17 points, 5/6 from three. No real basketball skills. Transfer bust. Let's ignore the fact he's had a nagging groin injury.

Y are u here. Go do something lol

1 hour ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

That was some interesting “officiating” at the end of the URI @ Davidson game. Two clear in the act of shooting fouls on Davidson, no calls, result in a technical foul on a URI player on the bench, after the URI Coach leaped in the air in frustration.

Refs handed the game to Davidson.

I'm a big picture guy.  If it gets the league two bids, that's the price of doing business.

HoosierPal likes this

For the great lesterquarles (can I call you Lester?) to state I don’t know basketball is a well-earned badge of honor.  The only thing I’ll say on VCU is they play AT our place this year.  And they still can’t shoot.

CBFan likes this

7 hours ago, Taj79 said:

For the great lesterquarles (can I call you Lester?) to state I don’t know basketball is a well-earned badge of honor.  The only thing I’ll say on VCU is they play AT our place this year.  And they still can’t shoot.

Okay. 

3 hours ago, lquarles said:

Okay. 

Ha ha so are so proud of your precious VCU that you come on the SLU board to talk about it to people that could care less.

Obsessed biased fans like you have a tendency to be alienated from their teams fan boards so they have to come other board just like what are doing.

Please find a partner to spend time with instead of being by yourself on a Saturday.

10 hours ago, stmdragons said:

Cool. You still lost at home to Wagner and Chattanooga. 

Both of which are now on winning streaks, play actual defense unlike SLU, are ranked well in the NET, projected to win their conferences, and we didn't have Ace.

9 hours ago, CBFan said:

Ha ha so are so proud of your precious VCU that you come on the SLU board to talk about it to people that could care less.

Obsessed biased fans like you have a tendency to be alienated from their teams fan boards so they have to come other board just like what are doing.

Please find a partner to spend time with instead of being by yourself on a Saturday.

You couldn't be more wrong about everything you said! SMH. But especially basketball, that's why you resort to insults constantly instead of talking straight up basketball. Just one of many reasons they call you a d.ick on the VCU board. I know SLU have been choke artists for years now, but there's nothing wrong with being extra proud of your team/school. I know it's hard for you, though, watching your overrated team choke each year.

Good luck with Dayton. 🤭

11 minutes ago, lquarles said:

Both of which are now on winning streaks, play actual defense unlike SLU, are ranked well in the NET, projected to win their conferences, and we didn't have Ace.

You couldn't be more wrong about everything you said! SMH. But especially basketball, that's why you resort to insults constantly instead of talking straight up basketball. Just one of many reasons they call you a d.ick on the VCU board. I know SLU have been choke artists for years now, but there's nothing wrong with being extra proud of your team/school. I know it's hard for you, though, watching your overrated team choke each year.

Good luck with Dayton. 🤭

you're still here?   go home.   what a loser.