Jump to content

Welcome, Kellen Thames!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, slufanskip said:

Appreciate the thought but we are truly just messengers for the man, doing our small part for Team Blue. Simple delivery guys

Skip, don't be so humble.  We all know you have loads of NIL $$$ in your pocket waiting for the next J Tatum to consider (sell out to) the Bills.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bauman said:

Skip, don't be so humble.  We all know you have loads of NIL $$$ in your pocket waiting for the next J Tatum to consider (sell out to) the Bills.

It's Skips use of bitcoin that seals the deal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, willie said:

I am beating a dead horse here but the idea that kids follow their father to his school is vastly overdone on this board. 

-is this a harbinger about another local recruit?

-in any case, welcome Kellen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Brighton said:

“If SLU is his landing spot, do we really want him ?”

http://tigerboard.com/boards/view.php?message=17653459

The A10 went something like 5-1 against the SEC last year. We all knew they were gonna say stuff like this. It’s all bull. Let Mizzou do whatever they want. They are not even a competitor our recruits, including the top talent coming out of STL. Who cares?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

The A10 went something like 5-1 against the SEC last year. We all knew they were gonna say stuff like this. It’s all bull. Let Mizzou do whatever they want. They are not even a competitor our recruits, including the top talent coming out of STL. Who cares?

However, our local rag, which is filled with SPUMAC grads, continues, two or three days later, highlighting an "electric"  recruit from ESTL, while making no (zero) comment on the SLU  verbal from K Thames..  I also looked for quite a while for where Katz had SPUMAC listed and I'll be darned.  Even tho he listed about 70 schools, the boys from Columbia didn't even get a mention.  Only SLU and MO State are mentioned.  I think we won't have long to be concerned with CM's local recruiting challenge.  This could be his one and out year!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bauman said:

However, our local rag, which is filled with SPUMAC grads, continues, two or three days later, highlighting an "electric"  recruit from ESTL, while making no (zero) comment on the SLU  verbal from K Thames..  I also looked for quite a while for where Katz had SPUMAC listed and I'll be darned.  Even tho he listed about 70 schools, the boys from Columbia didn't even get a mention.  Only SLU and MO State are mentioned.  I think we won't have long to be concerned with CM's local recruiting challenge.  This could be his one and out year!

It is in our best interest for Cuonzo to stay at Mizzou for a long long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slufan13 said:

SLU and Mizzou fans are really obsessed with each other for 2 programs that never play and neither have made a sweet 16 in the last decade

I mean, this type of relationship occurs a lot, even in the A10. Dayton and Ohio State, Bona and Syracuse. It’s natural when the proximity is that close. But Mizzou fans’ opinions of our recruits couldn’t mean any less to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BilliesBy40 said:

It is in our best interest for Cuonzo to stay at Mizzou for a long long time.

Mizzou just made the tournament again last year, so doesn’t that add like 10 years to his absurd, nonsensical contrsct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, BilliesBy40 said:

It is in our best interest for Cuonzo to stay at Mizzou for a long long time.

-at current, and past performance doesn't indicate an upcoming change in this assessment, I agree 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

The A10 went something like 5-1 against the SEC last year. We all knew they were gonna say stuff like this. It’s all bull. Let Mizzou do whatever they want. They are not even a competitor our recruits, including the top talent coming out of STL. Who cares?

6-2 actually and when you point that out to a mizzou fan the subject of sec dominance is immediately changed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had to take a peek at the tiger board last night too.. couldn’t help myself.  As well as take jabs at my MU friends.  So the last legacy MU missed out on would not step foot in Columbia and turned into an nba superstar.  Now Thames.  They are a little on tilt.  And I love it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

I had to take a peek at the tiger board last night too.. couldn’t help myself.  As well as take jabs at my MU friends.  So the last legacy MU missed out on would not step foot in Columbia and turned into an nba superstar.  Now Thames.  They are a little on tilt.  And I love it!

There is a word in German Schnadenfreude that means feeling good about other people's misfortune. Nothing wrong with doing this, enjoy it as much as you can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

I had to take a peek at the tiger board last night too.. couldn’t help myself.  As well as take jabs at my MU friends.  So the last legacy MU missed out on would not step foot in Columbia and turned into an nba superstar.  Now Thames.  They are a little on tilt.  And I love it!

Who is the legacy NBA superstar?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...