Recruiting - 2027

ACE

17 hours ago, Taj79 said:

The kid is a freshman in high school.  Wonder if Coach Ford and Coach Tate will really matter when the time comes.

Webster has a (potential) 5star PG in this class.  Already holds offers from Mizzou and Illinois. 

billiken_roy likes this

9 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

wgstl you have to give us names when you tell us stuff like this.   😄

lol sorry, it was mentioned on the first page.  Scottie Adkinson, came from Madison il, somehow got him over Chaminade and SLUH(?)

4 hours ago, almaman said:

ain't that what the mixtapes supposed to be doing?

Sure. But I’ve also never watched a mixtape of an 8th grader thinking he’s better than most seniors I’ve seen. Liked I said earlier, I would have thought he was a junior or senior 

On 9/19/2023 at 12:10 PM, Coach314 said:

Jimmy McKinney, III - G, 6-1, 160 - St. Louis, MO (Vashon) - AAU: Bradley Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @Jbuckets_20
Offers: Saint Louis, Missouri, Jacksonville State.

Interest: Lindenwood, Texas-Arlington.

Latest News: McKinney received an offer from SLU. (9/20/23)

Scouting Report: McKinney is an athletic, well rounded guard with high-level scoring ability on three levels. He has a quick, smooth shot with range. He has tight handles and an explosive first step, with the ability to break defenders down off the dribble and get to the rim. He's a smart player off the ball. McKinney is the son of former Vashon and Mizzou star Jimmy McKinney.