GDT: A10 Day 1 - Yuta Wantstanotbe playing the Billikens D

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SouthSide_Billiken said:

Lets go!!!! These guys play so hard. There's no better coaching job in the country this year than Travis Ford. On to Davidson. Let's keep this going. Yuta Watanabe Ankle = Kenyon Martin Foot??

I was just thinking about that. Too bad the implications are not quite the same....but...maybe some good karma? Could use it.

I'll never forget Justin Love carrying that team.

2 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

38 minutes for French. Is that his season high?

In regulation, yes. He had 37 twice and 36 several times. But his season high is technically 41 from the VCU game that went to OT.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

In regulation, yes. He had 37 twice and 36 several times. But his season high is technically 41 from the VCU game that went to OT.

I thought so. So many times he fouls out or nearly fouls out. Him going 38 and Johnson and Bess 40. Iron man stuff.

13 minutes ago, TFord and TRavs said:

Showing for slu makes sense, george Washington essentially had home court and couldn’t take advantage of it 

I was there.  SLU fans louder than GW fans.  GW truly has a terrible fan base.  It wasn’t a home game for them at all.  I also thought we had the better end of the calls too 

MattyMo213 and Box and Won like this

I watched the game with some dismay up to the half, and then the dismay gave way to happiness and enthusiasm in the second half. Hooray for the Bills!, a new team came out of the locker room to play the second half. Loved it. A very nice win, a bit messy and uneven, but that is the way it was, we won. Now on to play Davidson.

Remember that CTF was noted as a recruiter who was unable to coach...so much for that argument. Our team looked awful in the 1st half, but coach had a serious talk made the right adjustments and they were a completely different team in the 2nd half. The one thing I was concerned was the foul situation and that was the only thing that could have changed the outcome as the 2nd half wore down. Now let's beat Davidson tomorrow!

David King likes this