Gordon suspended after altercation.

TigerMatt

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/8/2018 at 1:18 PM, Pistol said:

No, you are not mistaken. That's her on the left, first one profiled in this article. She's been pictured with him at SLU basketball games.

I thought when he signed with SLU it was said that his girlfriend was already a student here and on the soccer team.  Was that wrong or am I just mistaken?

9 hours ago, bauman said:

I thought when he signed with SLU it was said that his girlfriend was already a student here and on the soccer team.  Was that wrong or am I just mistaken?

I don’t know. I just know that the one I pointed out is her.

9 hours ago, bauman said:

She wasn't here but had been committed for more than a year 

1 hour ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Lot of people are just mean towards Gordon. Kid has to mature yeah, but people are real @ssholes

Gordon has some growing up to do, but it is amazing some of the awful things adults have said about the kid.  People with kids of their own spreading awful rumors about Gordon just because he didn’t play/stay at the high school they wanted him to or choose the college they prefer.  Plenty of parents that have more growing up to do than Gordon.

Billiken Rich, SShoe, AGB91 and 3 others like this

2 hours ago, Chris R said:

You guys aren't very kind to new posters. I'm simply a Billiken fan who thinks it would be great to have Gordon on our team. And I was glad to see him playing last night for his high school team. 

Look if you would read the entire threads then you would know stuff like you are posting are just rumors that have been discredited.  We simply tire of reading the same old junk that new posters (supposedly) keep putting up as trolls do.  Work at being a productive poster by being informed.

CBFan likes this

3 hours ago, Chris R said:

You guys aren't very kind to new posters. I'm simply a Billiken fan who thinks it would be great to have Gordon on our team. And I was glad to see him playing last night for his high school team. 

Not kind to new trollers and the non-sense of the backing out from a player that signed a NLI is typical troll stuff from MU fans.

Beat it troll loser and dream about Gordon on tigerboard.  We all know how but hurt you all are about not signing Gordon but fear not Coach Martin believes poaching other teams committed players is recruiting too.

Chris R and Billiken Rich like this

5 hours ago, Pelican said:

50/50 chance he ever makes it to campus and about a 10% chance he finishes his career at SLU without quitting or being kicked off the team.  This kid is a real problem.

You are so butt hurt over Gordon please share your wet dreams of Gordon flipping to MU on tigerboard.

billikenfan05 likes this

On 2/8/2018 at 12:18 PM, Pistol said:

No, you are not mistaken. That's her on the left, first one profiled in this article. She's been pictured with him at SLU basketball games.

Ooooh, a white girl!?!?  Surprised SLU didn't force Ford to rescind the scholly offer.  Mudblood metrics and whatnot...