Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

25 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Excuse me if I sound like old guy, but I really like #FreeThe3 because it works on two levels.  There are 3 players who are being forced to sit and also these players happen to be some of our best 3 point shooters.

Bro I’m a marketing genius what did you expect. 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woahhhhh

(sorry its hard to understand)

Adonys Henriquez @probound23
FollowingFollowing @probound23
More

Big time win tonight.

Replying to @probound23

Can’t wait until you hit the floor

slufan13 and NH like this

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

woahhhhh

Adonys Henriquez @probound23
FollowingFollowing @probound23
More

Big time win tonight.

Replying to @probound23

Can’t wait until you hit the floor

Best post in 100+ pages.

2 minutes ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Would not surprise me if they came back at the beginning of winter break and that this was the plan all along...

They've now been out 10 games. Seems like a nice round number to end the suspension. But I'm not getting my hopes up. SLU will probably drag this out until next week, then tell us that they won't investigate over winter break, then tell us in the middle of January that all 3 players have been kicked out of school and that they're suspending another player too just because they felt like it.

2 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

I don’t know if AD is praying it’s soon, or suggesting it’s soon, but at least he’s not in “F it” mode and has given up hope.

I took it as he was praying it was soon.  I take it as a positive that he thinks there is at least a chance that it could happen.

9 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I took it as he was praying it was soon.  I take it as a positive that he thinks there is at least a chance that it could happen.

Also take it as he would rather stay than leave if something comes soon, no?

17 hours ago, TFord and TRavs said:

I don’t think ad will transfer, will probably leave for g league or overseas. Bishop might 

Hey TFordRavs, what did the 5 fingers say to the face????

D3MPM8w.gif

52 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

They've now been out 10 games. Seems like a nice round number to end the suspension. But I'm not getting my hopes up. SLU will probably drag this out until next week, then tell us that they won't investigate over winter break, then tell us in the middle of January that all 3 players have been kicked out of school and that they're suspending another player too just because they felt like it.

I think it would have less to do with the number of games and more to do with a "semester" suspension. I believe the semester is over this Friday, with the 1st game of the new semester taking place Saturday at Oregon State. I would imagine there is a possibility that we have a full roster for that game. 

1 hour ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

I don’t know if AD is praying it’s soon, or suggesting it’s soon, but at least he’s not in “F it” mode and has given up hope.

On my iPhone, that is the emoji that pops up if I type "thanks."  So, thanks + soon"?

Either way, the fact that he engaged via social media with a fan regarding his return seems to imply that he is: (1) sticking around; and (2) potentially, returning "soon."

DeSmetBilliken likes this

21 minutes ago, slu06 said:

On my iPhone, that is the emoji that pops up if I type "thanks."  So, thanks + soon"?

Either way, the fact that he engaged via social media with a fan regarding his return seems to imply that he is: (1) sticking around; and (2) potentially, returning "soon."

"Thankful," "Thanks," "Thanksgiving," "Prayerfully," "I Pray," "Blessed":  I think that emoji would express any of those thoughts, and probably more.

Given the syntax and punctuation, I interpret AD's tweet to mean, "Prayerfully soon."

1 hour ago, davidnark said:

I think it would have less to do with the number of games and more to do with a "semester" suspension. I believe the semester is over this Friday, with the 1st game of the new semester taking place Saturday at Oregon State. I would imagine there is a possibility that we have a full roster for that game. 

I was sort of cryptic about this previously, but about a month ago someone with connections to the team relayed to a friend that the three payers were going to be out until the end of the semester... understand that this was essentially a game of telephone, but it seemed like a semester 'suspension' is what folks on the team expected at that point. Based on both the lawyers' and Ford's comments about how they have been frustrated by the process, it seems unlikely that my source KNEW what the end result would be at that point. However, it does kind of seem like that is the way the winds are blowing...