Coaching Candidates

JMM28

At this point all people are doing are chasing their tails. I have talked the last few days with people I know - decent donors, and a couple of people attached loosely to the program. Either they know and are not telling - not my sense - or they simply have no idea what is going on - more likely. I don't care about AC or HC at this point. If the AC comes from a good program then fine. I am still intrigued with Leon Rice. I think he has everything we need. His time at Gonzaga says he knows how to work at a school like SLU and to get what we need. He has had success as a HC and he showed enough sense to turn down the WSU job. He recruits internationally and he can make the jump to the midwest - just takes a couple of years to build relationships locally - see Romar. His money requirements are in our wheel house. My main concern is that if Drew has not already agreed, then all this waiting around will ultimately cost us a Rice or a very good AC. If Drew is still up in the air then I say May should move on.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Nope, still have one user name per Steve's request. I'm sure he'd have snuffed that IP address by now. Also, while I did live in Nashville, I'd probably align myself more with a Commodores fan than a Vol fan.

Commodores.png

That's an easy choice. Easy like Sunday morning

Tell us who is coming... give us 2-3 names. If you hit on one, you can be anointed an insider.

He's already said Inglesby then edited comments. Just stop feeding the troll.

Neither Rice or Drew is coming! That's a fact

The fact that you feel the need to keep posting this stuff, makes me feel that you don't feel all that confident in what you are posting. Real insiders who are confident in their information don't feel the need to participate in petty arguments on a message board dozens of times a day.

The fact that you feel the need to keep posting this stuff, makes me feel that you don't feel all that confident in what you are posting. Real insiders who are confident in their information don't feel the need to participate in petty arguments on a message board dozens of times a day.

Does have the feel of a troll, doesn't it? (I can't prove it.)

He's a troll. He Volfan is a troll of the worst kind. He has nothing better to do than sit in front of his computer and pump out false crap. If he's right he got lucky, not cause he doesn't know anything.

May is going to screw this up, and he's going to hire than retread Ford, because May is a terrible AD and that's what terrible Ad's do.