Coaching Candidates

JMM28

Part about an assistant just leaving our offer out there without accepting doesn't hold a lot of water for me

Maybe that assistant has another offer from another school, like University of Delaware, UALR, Dartmouth, Cornell. Maybe he has to talk it over with his family

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that assistant has another offer from another school, like University of Delaware, UALR, Dartmouth, Cornell. Maybe he has to talk it over with his family

If we aren't a slam dunk over those jobs.. said said coach is already off to a shaky start. I thought we were offering top dollar? Regardless those jobs are not remotely in the same realm

Happy Tuesday....What a surprise ...no announcement yet...what ever could be holding things up ....Must be that assistant at the Univ of Eastern West Virginia waiting to hear from the Univ of Southern North Dakota before he decides on the SLU job.

In any case, today may be a big day...or not...It is 50-50 but not because of the usually Billiken board reason...It is because tonight's game is even. ...Go Cougars

The idea that anyone could defend Jim Crews and Jim Platt's abysmal record must have really shocked him.

Actually my other insider, deep inside SLU, John Erlichman, said that the hatred some posters felt for all things blue and white made Drew sick to his stomach.

Volfan = Metz or something else sinister.

LOL. Nope, still have one user name per Steve's request. I'm sure he'd have snuffed that IP address by now. Also, while I did live in Nashville, I'd probably align myself more with a Commodores fan than a Vol fan.

Commodores.png

I am sure the Dartmouth job is big because of the facilities! Well, it is a nice area to live. I am sure some of you are well aware of this but Delaware has made their interest in Inglesby public (and Brey said same).

I am sure the Dartmouth job is big because of the facilities! Well, it is a nice area to live. I am sure some of you are well aware of this but Delaware has made their interest in Inglesby public (and Brey said same).

Brey got his HC start at UDelaware. It's an elite school that has produced elite, Joe Flacco-caliber athletes.

Brey got his HC start at UDelaware. It's an elite school that has produced elite, Joe Flacco-caliber athletes.

Brey might also be telling Inglesby that winning would be easier at Delaware in the CAA than at SLU in the A10, which means it would be easier to parlay it into a better job.

That said, my source (cough*the good doctor chaifetz' barista*cough) is still telling me that in a huge coup, we'll be landing Pat Riley by tomorrow.