Coaching Candidates

JMM28

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there has been an offer!!

Seems to me that if you really knew an offer was made as you are trying to intimate that you are in the know...then you would let everyone on this website in on your knowledge. The way it stands now you can claim yep that was who I knew it would be.

The target coach has made a counter offer. He (and I can mostly definitely confirm it is a male coach) is demanding strippers and blow.

So Chaifetz really did put up the cash to go after Pitino.

Pitino would have demanded prostitutes. Strippers are so 2010

If I told you the person, my sources in office would be mad at me.

Seems to me that if you really knew an offer was made as you are trying to intimate that you are in the know...then you would let everyone on this website in on your knowledge. The way it stands now you can claim yep that was who I knew it would be.

Why do some posters on this board seem to run off every 'insider' we have? Volfan may be totally full of , but at least its fun to talk about. Every time anyone gives any information, the board finds every reason to figure out why they are full of it. There are confirmed insiders who used to post on here who never do anymore... I would much rather have those guys posting, even if one or two end up being completely full of .

Inglesby, Caputo interviewed. Along with 2 other top asstitants from top programs. 1 from the sec and 1 from the big 10

Ford(x2) , Dooley and Rice interviewed too......

What time is that NIT game?...Tick...tick...tick

Is your source the janitor that cleans May's office? We could probably afford to sacrifice his job for the sanity of us MBM's...

This is stupid from volfan. There is 0 information coming out of the AD unless it's an assistant/AD. anI would doubt highly that any of them are opening their yapper to him unless the dude is donating beaucoup dollars.

Believe what you want, I'm just passing along the info

This is stupid from volfan. There is 0 information coming out of the AD unless it's an assistant/AD. anI would doubt highly that any of them are opening their yapper to him unless the dude is donating beaucoup dollars.

If I told you the person, my sources in office would be mad at me.

I have the same issue. My barber would be mad at me. Once it's announced I'll let everyone know if my info was correct or not. I have a suspicion it's going to be correct

Why do some posters on this board seem to run off every 'insider' we have? Volfan may be totally full of ######, but at least its fun to talk about. Every time anyone gives any information, the board finds every reason to figure out why they are full of it. There are confirmed insiders who used to post on here who never do anymore... I would much rather have those guys posting, even if one or two end up being completely full of ######.

History